Effective To-Do List? (1 Viewer)

StephanieMit

HSC
Hey guys,
I was just wondering, how you all create to-do lists that work for you? I'm trying with working with times such as 10.00-11.00 i'll get this done, but it just never seems to work. What do you do? If there are any tips, that would be great!

beaubrah

HSC
we can't do anything, it's your will power and be bothered to do it. I like to listen to music when I study and writing notes, I do a timetable as to do lists were a waste of time aha. Just Bolieve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
we can't do anything, it's your will power and be bothered to do it. I like to listen to music when I study and writing notes, I do a timetable as to do lists were a waste of time aha. Just Bolieve
Mein Neger Bolieve hahaha.

Regarding to do lists, I never got them done because I set horrible limits.

Nowadays I just set something like: By this weekend I must finish this exercise or chapter or past papers, etc.

So its best to have a to do list for every slot of a few days, so that it can be adjusted and be flexible for those times when you need a rest or have to do something else unexpectedly, etc.

That's what works for me however it may not work for others. So I think the best thing is to find something which works for you and is helping you achieve your goals :)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Mein Neger Bolieve hahaha.

Regarding to do lists, I never got them done because I set horrible limits.

Nowadays I just set something like: By this weekend I must finish this exercise or chapter or past papers, etc.

So its best to have a to do list for every slot of a few days, so that it can be adjusted and be flexible for those times when you need a rest or have to do something else unexpectedly, etc.

That's what works for me however it may not work for others. So I think the best thing is to find something which works for you and is helping you achieve your goals :)
AD is lying. he never does his homework :p

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,
I was just wondering, how you all create to-do lists that work for you? I'm trying with working with times such as 10.00-11.00 i'll get this done, but it just never seems to work. What do you do? If there are any tips, that would be great!

May I recommend Electric shocks each time you wander of task?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)