eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

DeanM

HSC
so do we get these swipey cards when we go on the ship ? or do they send it to us in the mail before we go ? 100 bucks sounds pretty good for nothing.. does anyone know how we put more 'credit' onto our swipey cards ?

dunny22

HSC
i think there is a place where u like transfer money out n giv it to em ....n they then put it into ur account through a computer probs...

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
Yeah, my friends said they have this desk or whatever and you just go tell them when you want to put more money on and they do it electronicly or whatever

DeanM

HSC
thats good, yea its better just to have the card, so you dont have to carry cash around with you every night and day... except if you lose it, the your just screwed. But to avoid that i will prob just put money on it everyday, instead of putting all my money on it at once...

MandiMoo

HSC
Hey...

I'm not going on the 29th cruise but i'm sure you'll have lots of fun. Also any females that are going will have alot more fun if they stay the hell away from DeanM... He is my boyfriend and I trust him completly however, if any girls go near him they'll be running, screaming from a mad women with an axe out for their blood!! :axedeath:

Other than that I dont have anything else to say :) Have heaps of MAD FUN guys cuz you all deserve it for going to yr 12!!

Luv Mandi

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know what the go is with the rooms or whatever? Like i know i'm in with 3 of my friends, but how do they allocate where on the boat you are and stuff?

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
yea they do it um about 2 weeks they send all the info out, but i dont know how they allocate rooms or anything its really luck of the draw to what ive heard but if your made a large booking say such as a group your pretty much gauranteed to stick together

SHAKES for KING SCHOOLIES CRUISE

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
I'd say your group is probably larger...! But that's okay, I'm sure i'd rather your group of boys to outnumber our girls..

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
As loz said - we'll see about that!

And trust me..our girls are veerry top girls!

MandiMoo

HSC
God you people are so horny already... What are you's on... goat weed? Wait till you actually see these ppl... words can be very decieving!

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
aaaaah Loz i cant wait til schoolies for the entire reason that we'll be finished with the hsc
school is heelll

DeanM

HSC
how many people already have passports ? two of my mates going on the crusie already have one, and me and my other mate dont, so we went to the post office today and got the forms... and we are all going tomorrow to pay it all off !!!
How many of you guys and gals paid it off ? or how much to you still owe ?

Kazness

HSC
Apparently my group of friends has been allocated the shitest cabin possible. NOT EVEN A WINDOW! Has anyone else heard about their cabin allocations?

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
YEH IVE finally paid!!! now i gotta work hard for the spending money!!! yeh!!! now my excitement for the cruise is revamped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEH! who else is still excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)