eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
yeh im bringin bout that, which means $100 a day to spend...
alright kool i'm in with St Greg Boys :cool: , do u guys know what the score is with "The Shire" i read and heard all this crazy stuff about em... who r they? what do they do? how many Shire are comin on our cruise???

johnny_87

HSC
You know Sutherland shire? People from there.

I'm taking close to $1500 just for spending. You get heaps of shit in places like New Caledonia cheap.

dunny22

HSC
the Shire are just people who come from the cronulla area and surrounding there. ahaha. they aint crazy..apparentley people are scared ov em and seem to think they are the worst people goin round and iv got sum mates from the shire who r the best blokes ever. and most ov the people from the shire are on the 8th december cruise anyways....don worry..us gregs boys are 30 strong so can guarentee nuffin will happen to us even iv any trouble is caused...its all good....yeh $100 a day is pretty good..plenty of drinkin, although half the time ill be aimimng to get em 4 free

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
johnny_87 said:
You know Sutherland shire? People from there.

I'm taking close to $1500 just for spending. You get heaps of shit in places like New Caledonia cheap.
ill be taking that $1500 thanks matty...im pretty sure you owe me anyway.

dunny22

HSC
yeh meads...while we talk about oweing money...if im correct you still owe me $10 which i wuld like back sometime during my life..cheers

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
johnny_87 said:
Fuck off I do Meads. I don't owe anyone
walkin around with a melon like yours i think you owe every1 champ...

lusername

HSC
the travel agent rang up the P&O rep up on speaker phone while i was with her. she said that there was originally 5 cruises but it was changed to 3, the 8th, 29th and another. when the number of ships was changed they changed the price to $1695? (watever the cost of a quad-share inside room is in the brochure).

hYperTrOphY

HSC
lusername said:
the travel agent rang up the P&O rep up on speaker phone while i was with her. she said that there was originally 5 cruises but it was changed to 3, the 8th, 29th and another. when the number of ships was changed they changed the price to $1695? (watever the cost of a quad-share inside room is in the brochure).
I'm paying $1845..

Kazness

HSC
Hey all, I am going on the Nov 29th Cruise with 3 friends + others from my school. We got moved from the schoolies cruise before this one because 'apparently' they were making one schoolies cruise from the two. The Nov 29th is on the older ship- The Sun, and the one we were on was the newer ship- The Sky.

I thought there was a standard $1695 for a quad cabin, and more if you wanted less people in the room with you. I have also heard that rooms are allocated by chance a few weeks before.

Cheerio.

Ps
VERY EXCITED, trials are over and only the HSC to go!

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
as you see hypertrophy you get what you pay for, for example you are paying more to have a standard room with a port hole rather than just a standard room which doesnt. and the fact that the amount of people in your room determines your cost aswell.

kazness dont forget that "the sky" is apparently cursed aswell to note that the sun has had upgrades which cost in an excess of 30 million within the last 18 months and who cares we got a "WATER SLIDE" into our pool haha.

SHAKES for MR SCHOOLIES CRUISE gregs boys to dominate 30 strong ladys hop in line (we wish) haha

adambra

HSC
SHAKES said:
as you see hypertrophy you get what you pay for, for example you are paying more to have a standard room with a port hole rather than just a standard room which doesnt. and the fact that the amount of people in your room determines your cost aswell.

kazness dont forget that "the sky" is apparently cursed aswell to note that the sun has had upgrades which cost in an excess of 30 million within the last 18 months and who cares we got a "WATER SLIDE" into our pool haha.

SHAKES for MR SCHOOLIES CRUISE gregs boys to dominate 30 strong ladys hop in line (we wish) haha
Cursed? Dude, just jump off the fucking boat, please...

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
oi adambra pull your bloody head in mate as obviously you have no idea what i am talking aboutas you see every main incident that has occured on an australian p&o vessel mainly being the "sky" and the "sun" has occured on the "sky" ship such incidents would include the outbreak of selmanela poisoning about 5 years ago the ship breaking down on its madien cruise the cruise from hell refering to the schoolies cruise a few years.such incident have rasied questions about the ship being cursed in certain peoples perspective indeed a way of them expressing themselves. so please stop trying to be a hard ass and shooting someone down for there use of terminology and actually add sumthing positive to this thread.

adambra

HSC
SHAKES said:
oi adambra pull your bloody head in mate as obviously you have no idea what i am talking aboutas you see every main incident that has occured on an australian p&o vessel mainly being the "sky" and the "sun" has occured on the "sky" ship such incidents would include the outbreak of selmanela poisoning about 5 years ago the ship breaking down on its madien cruise the cruise from hell refering to the schoolies cruise a few years.such incident have rasied questions about the ship being cursed in certain peoples perspective indeed a way of them expressing themselves. so please stop trying to be a hard ass and shooting someone down for there use of terminology and actually add sumthing positive to this thread.
Seeing as the Sun has only been around about a year I think, might be a reason for its experiencing less troubles. Jesus christ "selmanela ", it even invented its own illness. All I'm saying is "cursed" just sounds so stupid annd ridiculous.

lusername

HSC
adambra i hope you get salmonella and are pagging over the back of the boat and you fall over the rail and get chopped up into tiny little pieces by the propellers.

adambra

HSC
lusername said:
adambra i hope you get salmonella and are pagging over the back of the boat and you fall over the rail and get chopped up into tiny little pieces by the propellers.
I'm sure your not the only one.

roadcone

HSC
dunny22 said:
the Shire are just people who come from the cronulla area and surrounding there. ahaha. they aint crazy..apparentley people are scared ov em and seem to think they are the worst people goin round and iv got sum mates from the shire who r the best blokes ever. and most ov the people from the shire are on the 8th december cruise anyways....don worry..us gregs boys are 30 strong so can guarentee nuffin will happen to us even iv any trouble is caused...its all good....yeh $100 a day is pretty good..plenty of drinkin, although half the time ill be aimimng to get em 4 free
haha yes us shire people reside around cronulla and i dont think people are essentially scared of us, they just dont really like us because we stick together or something... but we are really great people.. unfortunately you will not get the chance of meeting a lot of us because we (at last calculations we reckon pushing at least 400) are mostly going on the 8th cruise..

Last edited:

Kazness

HSC
Shakes: Thanks for the info about the upgrades, I had no idea. Nor about the salmonella epidemic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)