super disco breakin'
HSC
41/50 Internal (damnit)
48/50 External

45 HSC Mark

Pretty happy with the External mark!!

How did you guys go?

get_born

congrats. Our school did ee2 for the first time and considering, i think i did aight, my HSC mark was 41/50. im pretty happy with that.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
44 for HSC, Assessment and Exam. I'm delirious - and here I thought I would get 12.:p

raymo69

HSC
Assesment: 47/50 Major work: 47/50.... therefore i got... uhmmmm...???

fine ambiguity

almost there
HSC
Internal 49
External 47
Mark 48

I knew my teacher liked it too much :p

Kerren

HSC
47 for all three - yay!

And congrats to everyone else : )

Alimoe_KG

HSC
coreyjk said:
exam mark: 50
assessment mark: 50
hsc mark: 50

poetry paid off.

Wow, congrats! It's so hard to get high marks for poetry. That is really excellent. Great work. I'll definitely take a read of yours.

And Kami, you're like an EE2 demigod here :p Much respect. Good work.

Kyroth***

HSC
I got 45 internal, 46 external, 46 all over.

I thought I'd be lucky to scrape a 30!

And a fine example of the manipulation of internal marks, too. My teacher told me my submitted internal mark was 31!

Thus she was as stoaked as I was! In our class of 8, we had 6 E4's!!!!!!

monique66

I got 49 for internal and external...although I'm not quite sure why...oh well, why am i complaining?

EmMindelan

done, and happy
HSC
49 for internal and external for me as well, yay! Am disappointed/surprised that no one from my school got 50 [I was ranked first internally but was hoping one of my friends would get 50....]

Alimoe_KG

HSC
damnation said:
I got 49 for internal and external...although I'm not quite sure why...oh well, why am i complaining?

because you're kinky :p *eyes your whip*

I got 49 and 48 respectively for external and internal although i was ranked 1st =/ Apparently, your school can drag your internals down because they scale according to schools or something.

HSC
N/A
^ Please don't put yourself down like that :(

My evil grumpybum which has temporarily moved into my body (fuelled with pms, of course. It's not a good week to get into my bad books!) doesn't like it when other people consider good marks as "crap!"

From an objective perspective, the class of 05 are getting absolutely fantabulous marks - I can't remember the 04's marks exactly, but I don't think we were getting quite this many top bands. Either most 05ers aren't sharing their marks if they're not over 40, or the BOS 05ers are just really lucky/successful this year :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Airness said:
because you're kinky :p *eyes your whip*

I got 49 and 48 respectively for external and internal although i was ranked 1st =/ Apparently, your school can drag your internals down because they scale according to schools or something.
Thats not quite right...your school's scaling doesn't quite matter and since you got first then your internal assessment mark should equal the mark of the highest scoring mw in your class which obviously is 49 or even higher. You should ask Lazarus if that should be the way it works cos IMO that looks off and you might be deserving of another mark.

Airness said:
And Kami, you're like an EE2 demigod here. Much respect. Good work.
*blushes* <3 :eek: Congrats on your marks James - I knew you'd do fantastically well! Go teh Airness!

broken_jukebox

HSC
Internal 47 - [i illegally saw the marks my teacher posted - and i aint gonna dob on em or anyfin] got scaled up to: 50
[i was ranked number 1 in my school]
therefore Internal = 50
External = 50

HSC = 50

I also got shortlisted for Showcase

I like "Corey" did poetry. Poetry is I think the hardest to get good marks because it easily looks like dolly shit

Previous years in my school poetry only recieved:
28/50 and [2003]
30/50 respectively. [2004]

this yr:
rank 2: only got 40/50 [my main enemy]
and rank 3 got 42/50 (u go this bloke = u go girlfriend).

Last edited:

gorgo31

HSC
External - 48

Internal - 50

HSC Mark - 49

My class as a whole did exceptionally well, with my friend Jerome ranking 10th in the state (he also got 9th in the state for Visual Arts). However, because I was equal first with him, my substandard external mark prevented my other friend Jess (who ranked third and also received an external of 50/50) from getting the overall HSC mark she really deserved. I've felt pretty bad about this; she probably would have got a state ranking too.

Regardless of marks, I hope everyone keeps writing. Best of luck to the 06ers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)