EDUF2007 Literature Review / Essay (1 Viewer)

newbie123

HSC
N/A
Hi,
Does anyone do this unit of study ? If so, can someone help me with the literature review please ? I am having trouble with structuring the literature review in an essay form, can someone explain it to me how to do it because how can you intergrate a summary of the articles as well as having a literature review in an essay form? Also, what do you have to say in the part where you have to answer how does the academic journals relates to your topic, can someone give me an exampe ?

Please help me because this is due very very very soon.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i took this assignment as basically writing an essay on your Research Project topic and then using your articles as a back-up. Nigel said that you should probably use more than 4 sources. So you could choose 4 sub-topics within your main topic and write an essay, using the sources AND saying whether those sources were appropriate and/or helpful. You shouldn't analyse each article separate. A handy hint of writing it is by analysing them separately, then drawing out 3-4 main arguments of ur topic and then copying and pasting those arguments and quotes from ur sources to back them up so that the essay flows.

i hope that helps and makes sense! lol

J

jhakka

grk_styl said:
i took this assignment as basically writing an essay on your Research Project topic and then using your articles as a back-up. Nigel said that you should probably use more than 4 sources. So you could choose 4 sub-topics within your main topic and write an essay, using the sources AND saying whether those sources were appropriate and/or helpful. You shouldn't analyse each article separate. A handy hint of writing it is by analysing them separately, then drawing out 3-4 main arguments of ur topic and then copying and pasting those arguments and quotes from ur sources to back them up so that the essay flows.

i hope that helps and makes sense! lol
Oh shit. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)