educational access schemes @ uts (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
can someone who's been through tell me what the deal is with the uts scheme? I applied for it but I don't know if they inform you in the mail or what. I got a letter from usyd a few days ago saying I was accepted into the broadway scheme which is why I'm kind of worrying about this now, because I'd rather go to uts.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
From what I gather no one has yet been informed by UTS or UNSW on whether their EAS has been accepted or not, although I always thought they'd inform us by mail, and still believe they do.

Im waiting for the mail, I get the feeling they might arrive today, unless they dont get delivered by mail...?

hmm... UTS ppl???

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
glycerine said:
can someone who's been through tell me what the deal is with the uts scheme? I applied for it but I don't know if they inform you in the mail or what. I got a letter from usyd a few days ago saying I was accepted into the broadway scheme which is why I'm kind of worrying about this now, because I'd rather go to uts.
Last year UTS, UNSW and USYD all informed successful applicants by mail.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
CALL THEM!!!!

i just did and they gave me the answer over the phone (it's a yes and i might get into law straight off now!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeee!!!!!). apparently the letters went out today.

the number is 9514 1084 , he just asked for my name and address

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
glycerine said:
CALL THEM!!!!

i just did and they gave me the answer over the phone (it's a yes and i might get into law straight off now!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeee!!!!!). apparently the letters went out today.

the number is 9514 1084 , he just asked for my name and address

Congrats. Glycerine!!!

lol.. Might just wait for the mail then!

btw, how much is UTS law?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
97-98 i think, 10 points leeway, i got 91.8, but there's still the allocation thing... so i might not necessarily get it.

haha it's so weird to say congrats for access, it's like being 'disability pension! YEAH!'

dear god, if this helps me scrape into law, i will never take my intelligence for granted ever again

theone123

blue essence
HSC
baby_pea said:
This is for UTS, not UNSW? :(
apparently they only offer 10 spots for EAS students for UNSW, which includes the 10 mark difference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)