Educating Rita tickets anyone going ? (1 Viewer)

hilwea

HSC
lol yea sudying shakespear helps expand ur knowledge...u go to a job interveiw.. "good afternoon sir may i ask whether or not u studied king lear?" "u didnt? im sorry ur not qualified for this job"...haha can u imagine it? :p im just messin round...good luck if u understand it lol

djskud

HSC
lolz... i get what you mean, King Lee aint getting me anywhere in my life to come, but you know how english teachers are, everything to do with the plays and novels and shit we study, they reckon that it gunna help us in the future. but for me personally i won't eva be using shakespear linger in my future to come ! :p

hilwea

HSC
haha...didnt u hear? shakespear lingo is the english of the future were all gonna b walking round talkin like that lol...haha i can imagine it 'thy morning is nigh, but thy self is to one like a flower is to a bee"...yea dun quote me on that, it probli makes no sense whatsoever...but im good at making things up its how i pass my examz lol

djskud

HSC
haaha..... i can see where u coming from, i use bullshit talk in re and in english, it's the best cause u just talk shit and end up impressing the markers :D

hilwea

HSC
oh cmon u ppl have to admit my so called shakespear quote was good...dont b mean.. :( impressin em? i go round in circles...n i notice im doing it...lol but aslong as i answer d question... iv got a powerpoint to do on briar rose, easy as...wen i find thingz easy i kinda mess em up so ima make sure i dont do anythn stupid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)