Educating Rita tickets anyone going ? (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey i was wondering if anyone here is going tro the educating rita productions on the 9th of march .? yeahh my school only had 50 tixs. yeah im going .. is it good??

tc

lilkiwicutie xoxo

shieldz

HSC
Yep, my class is going. we are an unbelievably small class... umm... about 9 people. i don't know if it's good.. the play is alright, gets abit annoying:burn: , you just wanna punch some of the people in it, but apart from that, it's ok.

~shieldz

HSC
oh have u gone yet? sounded like u went / half went lolz...

on the 9th ? ... . my school is so strict they are making us to period 1 and we cant go home we have to go back to school , sighs .. ohh wells and attend period 7 ...

Dr_Doom

HSC
Our 3 standard classes are going. It's not compulsery. Don't really know what it's all about :S

HSC
same .. but my school only recieved or sold 50 tickets soo yeahh...

BUT my new friend from Birrong said that they are going this thursday tooo .. so yeahh ...

tc

HSC
shieldz said:
Yep, my class is going. we are an unbelievably small class... umm... about 9 people. i don't know if it's good.. the play is alright, gets abit annoying:burn: , you just wanna punch some of the people in it, but apart from that, it's ok.

~shieldz
hey u go to heritage college then i presume, casue chelto went, birrong and suck

vg_woz_here

HSC
our 4 english standard classes are goin this tues the 14th march...

they all made us go..coz they said its compulsory..tsk tsk

has any watched it?!? is it good and worth the money?!?!?!

vg_woz_here

HSC
LoL. is ur school going?

i have the book..but havent touched it. we're not using it til term 3...so yeh...

HSC
for me it was .. hmm repetivie .. okay..

money wise ? hmm .. maybe not...

on the other hand my friend was sleeping on my other friends shoulder...

mine wasnt comp;

but i was reading metro they also have it in Bondi .. i dunno baout that but its more expneseive than riverside/.. so yeahhhh

tc
lilkiwicutie89

vg_woz_here

HSC
i found it boring...not worth the money..

went on for about 2 or so hours..and it was freezing cold in the theatre..

the play revolves around 1 scene and just 2 characters..i didnt like when they actually smoked during the play...story kept going on and on...

rating: 4/10

helsie

HSC
wow, they didnt actually smoke when i saw it. she "forgot" her lighter...

anyways, it was boring and very painful. i couldnt stand her accent. my friends and i were actually crying when it was over, we were so happy to leave.

i remember looking around and seeing all these depressed/sleepy/dead faces in the audience. you'd think the actors would notice and wonder if the play was any good...

vg_woz_here said:
i found it boring...not worth the money..

went on for about 2 or so hours..and it was freezing cold in the theatre..

the play revolves around 1 scene and just 2 characters..i didnt like when they actually smoked during the play...story kept going on and on...

rating: 4/10

vg_woz_here

HSC
LoL! I saw lots of people yawning and sleeping and slouching...everyone practically rushed out of the theatre when it was done...

i couldnt stand her accent too!

djskud

HSC
My school went to the king lee play in bondi... it was really shit, i didn't go cause i had something else on tat night and my teacher said that it wasn't anything special, but yeh, everyone was saying it wasn't professional, the actors forgot teir lines and shit...lol

It was in some theatre in bondi, my class was ment to goto educating rita, but king le was tht bad that my school said forget about it :(

hilwea

HSC
djskud said:
My school went to the king lee play in bondi... it was really shit, i didn't go cause i had something else on tat night and my teacher said that it wasn't anything special, but yeh, everyone was saying it wasn't professional, the actors forgot teir lines and shit...lol

It was in some theatre in bondi, my class was ment to goto educating rita, but king le was tht bad that my school said forget about it :(
trust me u didn't miss out on a thing..it was a waste of time and money..

when we watched educating rita they forgot their lines but didnt make it obvious... isn't advanced english doing king lear?

djskud

HSC
Yeh advanced eng is watching kin lee but my eng teacher told us to go even though we aren't studyingit cause they said its good to expand your knowledge or sum shit...lol

Anywayz... thank god i didn't go if it was that shit !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)