Edassist September (1 Viewer)

Ellie-Bee

HSC
yeah, i might be....just seeing if i can get a group organised!! i'll prolly be going for legal, maths and english...!! :)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
lol ellie find some other people on here planning to go to the same lectures as you and voila! you have a group :) (And yes, i went to the winter ones, they're great)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
how useful would it be to go?? has anyone been to one of these things b4 and found it helpful?

also do they cover options for sifferent subjects??

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
lol like I said, I went to the winter ones/ones held in july, they were great, well, the chemistry ones were anyways, they're really useful and they give you course summaries etc and explain pretty much everything, i learnt more chemistry that day than i had in a year and a half of high school chem...and the timetable tells u what option topics are covered

JessC

HSC
N/A
yeh i went 2 the july ones aswell and they r pretty good...some of the subjects r good wif good notes but others r shit
il prob go 2 da english ones

coroneos

are the course summaries any good though?? how can u learn like a 2unit subject in three hours lol.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
the chem summaries were great...and i dunno? because i kind of knew what they were talking about, but they managed to explain it all so much better...it's def helped me...

coroneos

im not meaning 2 sound like a fkn cheapass but are the summaries thorough?? dot-point summaries??

I don't really give a shit about money... i will only waste money if i get some shit out of it lol..

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
yeah fairly thorough. and they usually talk about the syllabus a lot and refer to it throughout the lecture so taking notes can cover anything not in the summaries. its only like $50 for these lectures - its not that expensive, the last lot i went to were $105 :p (and add in the $200 I'm spending on travelling and the other $100s on food etc, if you live in Sydney, or near Sydney, grab the opportunity, they're worth it)

espo14

Banned
i went to the last two most recent ones, for most subjects. found it all pretty useless to tell you the truth so im not gonna bother

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)