Ed (1 Viewer)

T

timbk2

If there are any Stuckeyville fans out there, the show is back on. Although its at a shitty time of 1-2pm on weekdays.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i watch it sometimes, but only cause there's nothing else on. i'm just waiting for them to get together...

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Ed will be cut from 1pm next week as NYPD blue takes the slot over. I guess we will never see season 4.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I don't think Channel 10 bought the last season. There's really not much point in buying a new season of a show only to show it when nobody's watching tv is there :p

HSC
Charming show, best character was easily Elijh (the black guy in the wheelchair) - loved the one liners.

The actress that plays Carol is meg hot. And I do mean MEGA!

persephone

HSC
I saw Ed last night and am loving it....the lawyer that works with him is very cute and sweet and spunky, much better than Carol.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
sorry im a bit slow, but is Ed the new season.. or is it just reruns?? thanks in advance!

...em...

HSC
aww i used to love ed. i was sad when it got cut, but it's understandable...the story was basically the same every episode. but he's so cute...i love the whole black hair, blue eyes thing. ah.

lnox

apparently the show is on thursday nights at 11:30pm, not too sure if its new episode though, i though they going to show new episode this year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)