Economics (1 Viewer)

ressul

Mr
HSC
How many majors should each student select? Does every student must do additional major?
If do 2 majors and 1 minor, how hard it would be?
Thank you!~

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
It's not a matter of how hard - if you do 1 single major, it means you get a lot more free electives. If you do a double major and minor, it means you wont get many electives

aditya

HSC
wtf! can u do a double major + minor :eek:

so if i do economics at unsw, can i do accounting econemrtrics double major + finance minor?!
PLEASE SAT YES?!

o wait i get it...... wen u double major u still havr electives.... ur basically saying that if u use all ur electives that are giiven to u in a double major course plan in one particular area, for me - finance then u wuold be doing a minor - in essence????

damn...

is it possible to overload ur degree if u think u can cope?

Last edited:

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
aditya said:
wtf! can u do a double major + minor :eek:

so if i do economics at unsw, can i do accounting econemrtrics double major + finance minor?!
PLEASE SAT YES?!

o wait i get it...... wen u double major u still havr electives.... ur basically saying that if u use all ur electives that are giiven to u in a double major course plan in one particular area, for me - finance then u wuold be doing a minor - in essence????

damn...

is it possible to overload ur degree if u think u can cope?

Umm, well technically it is possible to do a double major and have a minor, but in reality you're unlikely to have enough credit points to be able to do that.
And you have very little chance of convincing the Commerce/economics faculty to let you overload (go over 144 credit points) for your degree, since you've already got a double major.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)