Economics HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

juliastiles

HSC
how are we feeling about eco on Thursday right after English.... also for the case study essay do we include statistics to or just use the statistics from the case study

juliastiles

HSC
also since I'll be tired after English, would it be wise to just focus on revising my BOP and exchange rates notes, looking over my statistics and writing out my labour market essay plans (I feel least confident in this and art of smart predicted it so....)

icycledough

HSC
Definitely really tough to have Economics the day after English as it will definitely make you much more relieved having completed English once and for all and wanting to have a break, but good luck for everyone doing economics (extra mention to economics students also doing Modern History, as I just noticed that it is the day after; 4 days of consecutive exams will definitely be tough)

uniqueusername1

HSC
how are we feeling about eco on Thursday right after English.... also for the case study essay do we include statistics to or just use the statistics from the case study
i'm actually excited. gonna be so much fun.

yea we use statistics for case study. Look at environment, inequality, policies for development and eg. Please don't try and combine policies for eg and development. Try and find like policies towards healthcare and education for ed.

notme123

HSC
i'm actually excited. gonna be so much fun.

yea we use statistics for case study. Look at environment, inequality, policies for development and eg. Please don't try and combine policies for eg and development. Try and find like policies towards healthcare and education for ed.
or just dont do the case study

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)