Economics Exam (1 Viewer)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
24'z long...think i answered polution rather than preserving natural resource...oopzz...total stuffed~~

isitjax

HSC
N/A
stagflation??

am i crazy or was the ingfation/u/e/partiocipation rate thing stagf;ltion???
im getting kinda freaked out.. bec there was rising inflation at the saem tim eof riisng u/e?? yeah...?

ryano777

yeh i dunno i couldnt remember the question i was thinkin maybe i missed a an essay or some shit like that but its cool now wat was the Q for 24

S

Shuter

ryano777 said:
yeh i dunno i couldnt remember the question i was thinkin maybe i missed a an essay or some shit like that but its cool now wat was the Q for 24
24d was "explain why economic growth and preservation of natural resources are often at odds" or something along those lines.

Rorix

HSC
90 is a pretty good mark in this exam, even for eco leets.

A lot of people who think they will get >90 will not, in fact, get >90 due to them getting owned in the short answer. They just don't know it yet.

mozzie

HSC
i thought the exam was quite good... i got one multiple choice wrong...i was just abt to change when time ended.. umm short ans i thought was pretty good....essays i gotta say were really great especially the exchange rate one cause it was basically what we had for the trials wrote 16 pages for that one and 18 pages for the next one on macro policy....over all quite happy but i dont know if i'll make band 6 though

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
90 is a pretty good mark in this exam, even for eco leets.

A lot of people who think they will get >90 will not, in fact, get >90 due to them getting owned in the short answer. They just don't know it yet.
listen to this guy he pwns all

tom666

That was Great! don't know y people are saying it was harder than last years- bout the same i thought. m/c was a sinch!

T

the next bill

There are lot of people willing to rap themselves, is anyone willing to put there multiple choice answers up for others to view, especially considering the fact that they were al right

Rorix

HSC
try the multiple choice answer thread

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
i'm pretty happy with the way this exam went.. hopefully, i'll get a good mark... i thought the essay q's were a god-send, just perfect, MC was good too, some of the short answer q's were a bit *iffy* for me.. but hey... pretty happy overall :)

jenyyy

i think the CPI was 100, 102, 103 each year. if you do the inflation formula, inflation actually decreases (from 1% to 0.98% or something i forgot). it wasn't stagflation it was just the simple inverse relationship as shown on the philips curve.

sub

not bad...i HATE mc, and the short answers were kinda hard...but i think if i can get 88/100 i'll be stoked. hopefully ill get above 84...anyone kno how much u need to scale to band 6??

greekt0y

HSC
N/A
yeh cant complain..pretty decent exam.
short answers were prety straight forward until the deregulation shit...i didnt study that
i fuct up mc, i got only 16 ah wel
but i rekon i went pretty good in essays.
so ye hopefully band 5 or 6

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
i loved the exam, myself.

it was worthy of the title "could have been heaps harder, and was probably as easy as it could have been"

19 or 18/20 (depending on the answer for question 17)
30/40 for the short answers (i waffle a lot... i might get more)
35/40 for the essays, perhaps.

PERHAPS mid 80's given scaling etc.
fleh.

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
i'll be happy if i get in the 80s considering that i've only ever been in the 70s.
it's always the stupid essay questions in which i bomb out

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
jenjen_pussykat said:
i think the CPI was 100, 102, 103 each year. if you do the inflation formula, inflation actually decreases (from 1% to 0.98% or something i forgot). it wasn't stagflation it was just the simple inverse relationship as shown on the philips curve.

What the hell are you talking about.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
tWiStEdD said:
i loved the exam, myself.

it was worthy of the title "could have been heaps harder, and was probably as easy as it could have been"

19 or 18/20 (depending on the answer for question 17)
30/40 for the short answers (i waffle a lot... i might get more)
35/40 for the essays, perhaps.

PERHAPS mid 80's given scaling etc.
fleh.
TIM YOU SCARE ME SOMETIMES!!!
as always i will procastinate and say i hated the exam i hate myself and i want to die :mad:
nah it wasnt so bad cept the multiple choice which was evil manifest... i had no idea...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)