• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

economics essay (1 Viewer)

channie

hi
im not sure how to answer this question:
i have to write a report on the current macroeconomic policies in australia and analyse and give recommendations on whether they are suitable for economic growth, unemployment, inflation and trade over the next year.

i dont get how to answer this....and i have no idea where to start.
any help would be appreciated alot. thanks

vegeta_316

Hi I'd be glad to help out :) This is how i'd plan out my essay.

I'd go about it by first defining macroeconomic policy and introducing the types of macro policies one could possibly use. (Monetary and Fiscal). Give a brief outline of what MP and FP are and the current stance of both policies in aust.

Your body should consist of analysing MP and FP in relation to econ growth, unemployment, inflation, and trade. This should be your body structure. Within these headings you should talk about how MP and FP has affected the particular issue. Make sure you mention current statistics and trends when talking about the particular issue. Eg current growth rate, inflation rate, u/e rate, trends in trade

Remember at the end of each issue you talk about make a judgement and relate the implications that the policy has and will have on the particular issue. (Econ growth, inflation ,u/e, trade)

I hope this plan helps you a little. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)