economics essay predictions? (1 Viewer)

Siwel

HSC
wow these are actually decent guesses. they sound like hsc questions. esp the last one.
I really think Q1 and 3 will happen just based on prior hsc exams and what has been asked recently

juliastiles

HSC
These would be my thoughts on the questions in order
1. Explain how the recent changes in the BoP can be attributed to current economic issues (something like that)
2. With reference to one other country explain the effects of EG, economic development and distribution of income

3. Assess the recent effectiveness of Monetary policy on unemployment and price stability
4. Assess the lasting effects of microeconomic reform and how it has influenced Australian's standards of living

kinda on the spot
if we for these i would be cheering omg i wanted a balance of payments and macro (monetary or fiscal) essay

notme123

HSC
how does one structure a macro (both) essay on two objectives. is it m,f,m,f or m,m,f,f

uniqueusername1

HSC
how does one structure a macro (both) essay on two objectives. is it m,f,m,f or m,m,f,f
bro thats so aids one on macro. Hopefully its a specific one on monetary or fiscal. Like analyse the use of fiscal to influence the allocation of resources and distribution of income.

notme123

HSC
bro thats so aids one on macro. Hopefully its a specific one on monetary or fiscal. Like analyse the use of fiscal to influence the allocation of resources and distribution of income.
i never got the point of the allocation objective like what is that. i swear thats just distribution.

notme123

HSC
lol it was in our trials. Na it's different.
what is it exactly. the only things i can really think of is like protection (tariff and subsidies are fiscal right?) causing resources to flow from manufacturing to more efficient sectors

uniqueusername1

HSC
what is it exactly. the only things i can really think of is like protection (tariff and subsidies are fiscal right?) causing resources to flow from manufacturing to more efficient sectors
no thats not necessarily it. Thats more micro policy.

Its something like the carbon tax policy -> influences allocation of resources away from co2 intensive manufacturing. This is later redistributed to low income earners. (Keep in mind policy has been removed).

notme123

HSC
no thats not necessarily it. Thats more micro policy.

Its something like the carbon tax policy -> influences allocation of resources away from co2 intensive manufacturing. This is later redistributed to low income earners. (Keep in mind policy has been removed).
oh ok the other example i had in mind was carbon capture subsidies so its similar. thanks.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Guys what about free trade + protection for stimulus? This year there was China-AUS trade tension + China-AUS and RCEP and all
easy right in the hitting arc.

Got RCEP but, Idk if the markers will know what it is since its recent.

Got China-AUS

Got China-US

iowowedhweidhiuew

HSC
easy right in the hitting arc.

Got RCEP but, Idk if the markers will know what it is since its recent.

Got China-AUS

Got China-US
Facts, also just an interesting fact y'all apparently NESA wrote it's HSC in March 2021 - and once they finish it they don't change it - so we could really hit what could be tested if we find out what was most occurring during Dec 2020 - March 2021

uniqueusername1

HSC
Facts, also just an interesting fact y'all apparently NESA wrote it's HSC in March 2021 - and once they finish it they don't change it - so we could really hit what could be tested if we find out what was most occurring during Dec 2020 - March 2021
thats actually very helpful cheers

uniqueusername1

HSC
I’m guessing theres going to be a policy question on growth, a trade and protection question, and an international organisation question. Maybe global distribution of income and wealth as well.
You know what it could be: Analyse the impact of changes in trade and financial flows on the Australian economy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)