Economics Conferences... (1 Viewer)

cimbom

HSC
There's another one coming up on the 18th of June, a Saturday. Goes from 9am to 1pm I think, at the Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre in Penrith. Ross Gittins is speaking, as well as Chris Caton about various aspects of the domestic and global economy. Have your teachers mentioned it yet? Previous experience? Is anyone going to go as an excursion- thing? ...

firehose

HSC
Hmm 18th of June that sounds promising. My school wanted to get that same one where Gittins was speaking but we couldn't do it because it fell in our assessment week :( and i guess they were reluctant to get us into one located too far away. We're instead offered the chance to attend the EBE Conference at Burwood on Sat May 28th, although it doesn't seem as good and i'm undecided as to whether to go or not...

Haku

ours schools is having one in june...can't remember date, but its a school day and its in hurstvile...

cimbom

HSC
nosadness said:
ours schools is having one in june...can't remember date, but its a school day and its in hurstvile...
... that might be one of the LeadingEdge ones, I think one venue is in Hurstville.

Haku

anyone being to one of those? is it actually useful.

its a whole day and i dun want to waste it!

HayleeKate

HSC
Anyone know of any NOT in Sydney? Damn metropolitan advantage! I went to one last year in Coffs at SCU, but I'm not sure if there will be one again this year.

Will? Know of any decent North Coast Eco Days? There was a markers/teachers conference at SCU friday weekago, but I was in Sydney for english, a few of my mates attended, pretending to be Prac-teachers, didnt have alot to say about it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)