Economics Assessment (1 Viewer)

deathdude222

HSC
Hi guys,

I just did really bad for the first Economics assessment we received, 13/20. It was weighted 20%, so will doing badly from the first assessment hinder my HSC results? (highest mark in the year was 18/20 btw)

HSC
Hi guys,

I just did really bad for the first Economics assessment we received, 13/20. It was weighted 20%, so will doing badly from the first assessment hinder my HSC results? (highest mark in the year was 18/20 btw)
there is no point coming on here asking about how it affects your marks when you could be preparing for your next test to get higher marks

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
13/20 isn't that bad, and there's plenty of time to recover. Just make sure you put the effort in.

pandaish

HSC
I think it would depend on a lot of things: school ranking, your year's competitiveness and the nature of the assessment. 13/20 may be a bit low, but you can always pull it up with your future assessments. I was ranked second bottom for 4 unit for the first half of year 12, then I did well in my assessments and came first in my trial - I end up ranking 2nd for 4 unit. Nothing is impossible! :)

Agatha xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)