ECON200 - Need help (1 Viewer)

toknblackguy

HSC
hi guys
i'm starting to get a little more worried
the amount of stuff we've learnt is heaps!!
so how are you guys preparing for the exam?
:worried:

toknblackguy

HSC
if people have done them could you please help with tute 8?
i' having troubles with review questions 22.5 and 23.4
can't seem to get it at all :(

Tabris

HSC
toknblackguy said:
if people have done them could you please help with tute 8?
i' having troubles with review questions 22.5 and 23.4
can't seem to get it at all :(
Are u Andrew Pathmanathan?

Now i dont focus too much on those questions, because they get very difficult and we deviated from the book too much to use the orange ones, also check answers at the back of it.

Are u in Edwin's tute?

Anyway i dont really think it will deviate from the past trends, if it is too easy they make it harder or remove practice tests for next year, if it is too hard then they will release all mc, either way, whatever they do, the average/mean score for test is always same. Hows that for stable equilibrium?

I have been going through ALL lecture notes and past papers and trying my best to derive the formulas for the different function form and understanding how they get the curves

I wish they would provide model answers for part 2, i mean some questions u can write heaps but its onl 10% and some 40% questions u can write so little

toknblackguy

HSC
yep that's me
and i'm in stephane's tute
so you think it won't be heavily maths based?

gnrlies

HSC
My approach thus far is to get up to date with the the last three weeks for the first part on MC.

I dont know it too in depth, and im not wasting any more time because im not as good at that as I am the other stuff.

What I will do is try and get at least 10/20 for the first part (hopefully 12 or 13) and then aim for pretty much 80/90% for the 4/6 questions that I choose (of course choosing stuff that im confident with).

That way I will get somewhere in the vicinity of 42/60 for the final exam.

Then hopefully with a bit of scaling, and mid semester test results (19 and 15), I'll scrape an HD.

If not a D is more than good enough ;)

toknblackguy

HSC
can someone tell me what the dericed factor demands are for perfect complements??
using calculus doesn't lead anywhere
so my guess would be x1 = y/2 x2 = y/3 and cost function = 5y/3

never mind ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)