Econ141 (1 Viewer)

toknblackguy

HSC
just wondering if the rumours are true
are the final exams are direct copies of each other with different numbers
i skimmed through part B of the 2003 paper and 99 paper, and apart from different progams used for output they appear the same and i noticed in the MC that Qs 16-40 all relate to the output in part B

is it safe to say then the questions in part B in previous papers are going to be repeated again?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
toknblackguy said:
just wondering if the rumours are true
are the final exams are direct copies of each other with different numbers
i skimmed through part B of the 2003 paper and 99 paper, and apart from different progams used for output they appear the same and i noticed in the MC that Qs 16-40 all relate to the output in part B

is it safe to say then the questions in part B in previous papers are going to be repeated again?
lol. if you do it as practice, you wont be disadvataged either way. :)

make sure you can read the ecstat/minitab output well enough. from memory there was some theory questions on relevant variables and how it affects something when i did it last semester. but i had roger tonkin (he is a dick). your lecturer is different i think = different style of exam.

ReaveR

HSC
I had Roselyn last year.
For us it was true anyway, the MC questions were all the same stolen from past papers of the class tests. Do they provide past papers? I remember getting them from someone here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)