ECON1101, FINS1613 and ACCT1501 Extra resources (1 Viewer)

betelnut

HSC
Hi Everyone

I got ECON1101, FINS1613 and ACCT1501 quizzes coming up in about a week's time.

Would you guys happen to have any resources to help me prepare, apart from simply the questions in the textbooks provided for these subjects and the questions in the Playconomics game for ECON1101?

Any resources would be hugely appreciated :)

photastic

HSC
Hi Everyone

I got ECON1101, FINS1613 and ACCT1501 quizzes coming up in about a week's time.

Would you guys happen to have any resources to help me prepare, apart from simply the questions in the textbooks provided for these subjects and the questions in the Playconomics game for ECON1101?

Any resources would be hugely appreciated :)
For ACCT1501 unfortunately they don't provide you recent mid sem papers since they take them away and you never see them again but the questions were similar to the textbook and lecture slides. Same story with ECON1101 since the questions were based off the textbook they gave you as well as the homework questions and lecture slides and again no resources for them as well. In terms of FINS1613 it will most likely be questions based off the lecture slides, past year quizzes and myfinance.

betelnut

HSC
Thanks for your reply photastic. Apart from those, do you happen to have any extra practice sets or practice exams?

And how did you prepare for the quizzes for these subjects?

Last edited:

betelnut

HSC
Oh and where can I get the past quiz questions for the FINS1613 quizzes. On Moodle, they provided tons of questions for Financial Mathematics (over 1000) but barely over 30 questions for Bonds and Equities...

photastic

HSC
Oh and where can I get the past quiz questions for the FINS1613 quizzes. On Moodle, they provided tons of questions for Financial Mathematics (over 1000) but barely over 30 questions for Bonds and Equities...
That's pretty much what they gave us last yr. That should be enough as well as myfinancelab questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)