ECON110 Macro test (1 Viewer)

Tabris

HSC
Just asking, what u 2nd and 3rd yrs think of it? was it hard when u were doing it?

I dont think i will ever be ready.... 32 chapters for an all MC test, was there lots of calculations or jsut theory for u guys?

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
me too! ....... :|
*must study must study*
i wanna D it!
well... duh... lol

i dont yet know anything past week 4... but i will! 2 days to cram... omg... =/

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
fuk econ i aint reading 32 chapters...i havent got time...i actually dont know how to study for econ ill just study for stat171 and think of something to do for econ later :(

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
i'm totally screwed as well. Econ110 is such a hard subject and it requires too much thinking and processing than the other subjects i'm doing! and i only found out that for my course i have to do 6 economic subjects over the 4 yrs and i'm doing half of them in my first yr! Also i heard that microeconomics is twice as hard as macroeconomics
I'm scared that i'll fail the subject no matter how hard i study cos its so bloody damn boring and too much reading, seriously who got through to chapter 32 knowing everything so far?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Alex said "don't just sit there turning the pages of the textbook...You have to make your study active...Use the textbook as a dictionary/encyclopaedia to help you decipher the questions...We make you draw diagrams, calculate numbers. So start practicing it."

so i spose we just have to think bout diagrams, what makes them move up and down, pivot etc, as well as how to calculate all that national accounts shit and MEC. Im gonna do some past paper questions as well as mayb hte practice quizzzes if I have time (ive also got stat test and comp assignment to do- all left to last minute :p)

ReaveR

HSC
charmed_cuties said:
i'm totally screwed as well. Econ110 is such a hard subject and it requires too much thinking and processing than the other subjects i'm doing! and i only found out that for my course i have to do 6 economic subjects over the 4 yrs and i'm doing half of them in my first yr! Also i heard that microeconomics is twice as hard as macroeconomics
I'm scared that i'll fail the subject no matter how hard i study cos its so bloody damn boring and too much reading, seriously who got through to chapter 32 knowing everything so far?
I found micro to be ten times easier because it was MUCH more interesting.
And I too was lost in the whole course up until exam period, where I just sat down and learnt a couple of topics for the questions they give out prior to the exam.

I did ok for this mc test but the second one...essay one...I got 8/20 =p
In the end I got a credit...for just reading the textbook before the exam. Not suggesting you do this of course =D

And Econ141 is pretty much an extension of Stat170, so don't forget your stat shit over the holidays

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Don't stress so much, this test is only worth 10%. Focus on the long answer and the end of semester, because it makes up 75% of your grade. Think about it.

Catastrophe

HSC
Supra said:
Alex said "don't just sit there turning the pages of the textbook...You have to make your study active...Use the textbook as a dictionary/encyclopaedia to help you decipher the questions...We make you draw diagrams, calculate numbers. So start practicing it."

so i spose we just have to think bout diagrams, what makes them move up and down, pivot etc, as well as how to calculate all that national accounts shit and MEC. Im gonna do some past paper questions as well as mayb hte practice quizzzes if I have time (ive also got stat test and comp assignment to do- all left to last minute :p)
lol, i did read the textbook till like chapter 31....but i dont understand most of it and cant be bothered to follow those calculation examples...i hate maths related subjects......and i think i might fail them....man, i wish i did B arts instead! i love making bs up, and marketing is FUN :eek:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
goddam it people!

actuaries are doing this aswell. just sit behind them! :p

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
redruM said:
goddam it people!

actuaries are doing this aswell. just sit behind them! :p
i think i mentioned this before...wear a cap if u sit behind someone and wanna copy :p

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
ReaveR said:
I found micro to be ten times easier because it was MUCH more interesting.
And I too was lost in the whole course up until exam period, where I just sat down and learnt a couple of topics for the questions they give out prior to the exam.

I did ok for this mc test but the second one...essay one...I got 8/20 =p
In the end I got a credit...for just reading the textbook before the exam. Not suggesting you do this of course =D

And Econ141 is pretty much an extension of Stat170, so don't forget your stat shit over the holidays
really! cos i heard that econ111 is much harder than macroeconomics. macro is getting kinda boring with all those graphs and damn relationships between the variables. by the way how did every1 go in the exam cos i know i totally screwed up. i can't believe a friend said that the exam was easy, i swear he was so boasting about how easy macroeconomics is.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
well it wasnt really hard... it was easier than the textbook questions... then again mayb i did shit so i don wanna say anything anymore =P

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
it was a walk in hte park compared to the stat171 bullshit today

HSC
nigga right! stat exam was bullcrap...and oh yeh, econ110 as well!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
vi9ilante said:
nigga right! stat exam was bullcrap...and oh yeh, econ110 as well!
i like opened the paper and expected easy ones straight up...fukd question 1...then 2...then 4 a very bad test...it was such a shock coz last year seemed SHORTER and much easier

there was some tricky shit in econ...and my whole way of thinking was screwd by stat
i hadnt coloured in my name (the circles) by the end of the test, and i asked the lady if if i cud do it after the test, and shes like "no, your stuffed" :chainsaw: craig was alrite with it tho, she was jus being a bitch to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)