ECON1001 Stream 5 (1 Viewer)

cimbom

HSC
The lecturer, and also tutor i'm assuming, for this stream of introductory microeconomics is a Natalia Ponomareva. She's listed as a casual lecturer on the econ.usyd site... I'm just wondering, has anybody had any experience with her before? Under subject reviews the only econ lecturers/tutors mentioned are people like De Roos... I know i'll just find out next week, but any possible information? :) Thankyou heaps.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Have heard of her from a friend but can't remember any distinct disaster stories (unlike De Roos). She would not be the tutor though> Econ1001 tutors are usually older honours students or associate lecturers.

I remember Dennis (another Casual lecturer) didn't tutor his stream.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Tig is a cunt. You first years will like him because he is "witty" and American, but I found him to be fucking annoying.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
It's true that boring lecturer can turn a potentially good subject into hell on earth but the opposite works too :) if you're lucky that is.

Komit said:
Tig is a cunt. You first years will like him because he is "witty" and American, but I found him to be fucking annoying.
I wouldn't go that far but Tig does get tedious after the first few amusing weeks. Even so, I'd rather his enthusiasm (annoying or not) than a monotonous drone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)