ECON1001 and ECON1002 TUTS (1 Viewer)

ibikhan

HSC
Hi there. I am enrolling for ECON1001 and ECON1002 in my first semester at USYD. I saw that the tuts start in week 1 but I thought that tuts are generally based off the lecture from the last week. Should I therefore timetable my tuts after the lecture or would that first tut be more of an introduction that can come before the lecture.

kiaski

HSC
Hi there. I am enrolling for ECON1001 and ECON1002 in my first semester at USYD. I saw that the tuts start in week 1 but I thought that tuts are generally based off the lecture from the last week. Should I therefore timetable my tuts after the lecture or would that first tut be more of an introduction that can come before the lecture.
It doesn't matter when you put them, tutorials always cover the last week's content.

However, I think it's best to timetable the tuts before you lecture. If you want to review/solidify the previous week's content before getting new content, then it's best to put them before your lectures.

Besides, the whole "introduction" tutorial is only for the first week of each semester, and sometimes there is no tutorial at all because lectures haven't begun or that they're just syllabus lecs.

sida1049

HSC
I've had tutorials that supposedly starts in week 1 according to the system, but actually don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)