• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ecof1001 (1 Viewer)

ledzeppelin

HSC
I've spent the last couple of days sitting here doing everything but this essay :(

icecoffee

HSC
HAHHAHAA so have I.

I really cbb. Do we really have to write a proper essay?? Dot points?

icecoffee

HSC
Oooo really? Cause i thought she said we were suppose to write actual paragraphs, which i don't really have the time or motivation for.

ledzeppelin

HSC
Oooo really? Cause i thought she said we were suppose to write actual paragraphs, which i don't really have the time or motivation for.
I have written down in my book "Don't need to fill in body completely"
I'm pretty sure she said bullet points were ok

icecoffee

HSC
Oh ok, even better ... seeing as how i have ecof tomorrow! Thanks for that.

icecoffee

HSC
LOL not much. I've gathered some references (although i'm not sure how relevant they are yet), i've written a very rough introduction and i just have some random dot points. I guess i should try to draft a paragraph or something then.

icecoffee

HSC
Quite a bludge. There were some serious workers, but seeing as how i didn't have much of an essay ... lol it was good though, it went by alot faster than usual!

icecoffee

HSC
Sources as in books and such? I don't have many, mainly websites which is pretty bad! I've got a few books from fisher library but they don't seem very useful. And i've yet to search for any articles/e-journals. But if you look on the website for the Australian newspaper, there's quite a few online articles there.

E.g. Global financial crisis to slow climate progress: Rudd | The Australian

When's your tute?

ledzeppelin

HSC
Sources as in books and such? I don't have many, mainly websites which is pretty bad! I've got a few books from fisher library but they don't seem very useful. And i've yet to search for any articles/e-journals. But if you look on the website for the Australian newspaper, there's quite a few online articles there.

E.g. Global financial crisis to slow climate progress: Rudd | The Australian

When's your tute?
I mean anything :p I'll let you know if I find any particularly good sources
Still haven't started slkjlkafjdlkjks
Tute's normally on Tuesday, but I couldn't make it in then, so I'm chiming into tomorrow's one

icecoffee

HSC
LOL dw she won't check or anything, but it'd probably be beneficial for you for others to assess your work and give you feedback.

icecoffee

HSC
OMG not so good. I'm not even close to finishing! I've been putting it off, doing all my other assignments and now ... well not good. LOL

Have you finished yours? Btw, what stance did you take?

ledzeppelin

HSC
mmm i'm going ok
about halfway through i guess
i defined "more important" as "should be a higher priority for governmental policy" but i'm not really sure if that appropriate.
i'm not sure if i should change the "should be" to "is"

icecoffee

HSC
Ooo well good on ya!

I defined important as 'should be given priority at this current point in time'. I was going for a compromise between the economy and the environment, but i think this might be too hard to argue?
So are you for or against economic growth? :S And i think that since you're arguing a point, 'should be' is better? 'Is' implies that you're stating a fact, so that's what i would use but i dunno...

ledzeppelin

HSC
i think i'll probably end up concluding that economic growth is more important as increased income allows for more focus on environment or something like that

here, "so that's what i would use", were you referring to "should be"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)