• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Eco Tutoring (1 Viewer)

motlai

HSC
Hey,

I'm offering tutoring for economics, although I can also help you out with any of the subjects which I did.

For eco, I got an HSC mark of 97 and was first in all exams and assessments at my school (Sydney Grammar), getting a raw mark of 97 in the Trials. I will be going back to Grammar to tutor this year's HSC students there, so I will be up to date with economic issues and will have a wide range of resources available to me.

What I hope to do is help you integrate current events and statistics into your essays and help you understand how the whole economics course is interrelated rather then many separate issues.

I got a UAI of 99.35 and my other subjects are as follows:
English Adv; The Tempest, Wordsworth/Imaginary Life, Citizen Kane, Frontline (92)
English Ext; RFTG (47)
Mathematics (92)
Geography (95)
Physics (93)
Biology (91)

I live in West Pennant Hills, but will be in the city a lot, so can tutor at the State Library. Or if you live in a central location, I can come to your house. I charge around $35 per hour depending on how far I have to travel or how long you intend to stay for.

Any questions or if you're interested, please email me at motlai@optusnet.com.au

Thanks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)