Eco recommendations (1 Viewer)

vintage95

HSC
Does anyone recommend any economics textbooks for year 12?

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone recommend any economics textbooks for year 12?
riley textbook and workbook.

Riley has the best trends :) although most of his information here and then is irrelevant.

but it's one of the best!

Bobbo1

HSC
yep the 2 books complement each other beautifully, riley for recent statistics, trends and dixon for definition and theory

powlmao

Banned
HSC
yep the 2 books complement each other beautifully, riley for recent statistics, trends and dixon for definition and theory
I have both. They are great and yes they go together so well

vintage95

HSC
Is there a HSC economics by Riley? and do you know any second hand places to get them?

xjxmxhx

HSC
Is creative economics a good textbook?
It's good textbook, it has all the relevant info and its explained well enough. It just has these weird pictures and memory clues that are meant to help you remember the economic terms, which i find unnecessary. If you're a visual learner it may work for you, my class just laughed at them.

Skeptyks

HSC
Kay, our teacher is getting us creative economics 2011/10, a book dedicated to exam-style economics questions for each topic of the syllabus and a study guide (tons of essay style or extended response questions). Does creative economics have any questions in it?

knitteddy

HSC
know any textbooks apart from creative economics that target essay writing, plans, skills directly correlated to the syllabus? also - is creative economics a good textbook compared to dixon and riley?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)