Eco GRowth (1 Viewer)

daodao

HSC
Hey..

I have an assessment soon, to do an essay on eco growth (i think). The question is not specified, but i was just wondering if anyone has any essays on economic growth that they can send me? plz.....?

daodao

stressed monkie

im a random
best place to go is the resource page at www.boredofstudies.org then click on resources then u can see which ones u wishh to assist u with the assessment
i know that page helped me heaps when i was in yr 12 and it has even more to offer this year

i-color

hmm some tips on eco growth essays....
- write about the multiplier process and make sure u link everything together eg how expansionary monetary policy --> decrease interest rates --> decrease cost of borrowing --> increase spending and borrowing etc --> greater production --> greater income, which means expansion of circular flow and thereofre eco growth

- also it's good to talk about the Aggregate demand equation and that eco growth is a increase in AD

- Remember to emphasise on the fact that the govt is pursuing ecologically sustainable eco growth --> ie eco growth rate that is consistent with low inflation and unemployment and does not sacrifice the future means to gain eco benefit from environment ie intergenerational equity

- talk about the trade off between eco growth and inflation and how higher eco growth means higher inflation --> thus govt is trying to increase the rate of sustainable eco growth that will not mean higher inflation

- talk about how we're currently in our 13th consecutive year of strong eco growth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)