Eco/Arts course selection (1 Viewer)

trc4eva

HSC
Ahhh i didn't know what to name the thread but anyways I have a question regarding combining with arts.

The handbook says i need to complete 2 level 1 arts and social sciences courses totaling 12 UOC.

Do i need to choose courses from what I'm going to major in already? Or can i just pick any 2 level 1 courses i want to?

At first i thought majors comprised of a whole different program altogether so i could do any 12 units in my first year, but now i have doubts because it seems like you need to complete level 1, 2 and 3 anyway so i should enrol in them now.

Argh, im so confused.

Help is very much appreciated =]

trc4eva

HSC
Thanks but ive already read the program structure sooo many times and im still hesistant. I've already selected my level 1 courses. The issue is whether i should be selecting courses that i would eventually major in so i would be continuing in my second year or just starting afresh.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Thanks but ive already read the program structure sooo many times and im still hesistant. I've already selected my level 1 courses. The issue is whether i should be selecting courses that i would eventually major in so i would be continuing in my second year or just starting afresh.
Pick courses that will eventually count towards your major.

trc4eva

HSC
Ahhh...so that basically means i need to pick my majors already then.

Oooo crap hahaz.

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)