eco --> app fin ? (1 Viewer)

kunny funt

Large Member
HSC
hey everyone

im currently going into my 2nd year for actuarial/eco and im thinking very seriously about changing to the applied finance double coz i think it would be way more relevant right?

eco and app fin are pretty similar but eco seems like the jobs are towards the govt sector and finance is in the financial sector (which is more what i reckon i want). do u agree with this?

one last q, anyone that did acst/appfin, wat elective did u choose in 2nd year first semester?

thanks for any feedback

CrashOveride

HSC
kunny funt said:
hey everyone

im currently going into my 2nd year for actuarial/eco and im thinking very seriously about changing to the applied finance double coz i think it would be way more relevant right?
I think you should take the one that interests you more.
kunny funt said:
hey everyone
eco and app fin are pretty similar but eco seems like the jobs are towards the govt sector and finance is in the financial sector (which is more what i reckon i want). do u agree with this?
Degree doesn't neccessarily equal career.
kunny funt said:
hey everyone
one last q, anyone that did acst/appfin, wat elective did u choose in 2nd year first semester?
I think a favourite is ECON141

F.hedy

personally, i've never liked econ n isys123 is a pretty easy unit

JOhnNiLiCiouS

HSC
CrashOveride said:
I think you should take the one that interests you more.
econ would prob help in equity and derivatives yea??... but yea... do what interests u more...

wingy

Ryo's gal
HSC
i'm planning to do act. eco in 06
but yea, i'm wondering if finance would b better.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)