Ecmt Exam (1 Viewer)

04er

HSC
Will they provide us with all the formulas that we need? Including regression shit? Thanks in advance :)

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
the frontpage of exam paper shows all the formulas they provide...a lot of thing we still need to remember :(

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
well, i feel accounting is worse.............all the crappy thing.. :chainsaw: hate accounting, ecmt at least better than acct..

Last edited:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I think all the subjects suck. At the moment it is ECMT since the exam is tomorrow. Am I screwed if I've only done about 15 of those revision questions and one past exam?

04er

HSC
Komit said:
I think all the subjects suck. At the moment it is ECMT since the exam is tomorrow. Am I screwed if I've only done about 15 of those revision questions and one past exam?
I haven't done any of those revision questions or past exams, so you're less screwed than me :p I hope everyone does poorly so we can all be scaled up up up towards a pass

04er

HSC
yvonne_710 said:
the frontpage of exam paper shows all the formulas they provide...a lot of thing we still need to remember :(
i was hoping that the formulas went over the next page... :rolleyes: :mad: well at least i have a few hours now to start memorising... grr

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
i screwed 2 even i did almost revision qs, the thing is the qs gonna harder than revision qs i guess.. so errrrrrrr :gridnod:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
04er, it seems we're always the ones screwed in this forum - whether it be Law or Commerce.

Good Luck.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
04er said:
i was hoping that the formulas went over the next page... :rolleyes: :mad: well at least i have a few hours now to start memorising... grr
i found we need to remember a lot of things ......................maybe we need to wake up early 2molo morning and try to memorise again............

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I doubt the q's will be harder than the revision q's. I think the past exams are a better indicator of difficulty - and they are definitely easier than the revision q's.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
Komit said:
I doubt the q's will be harder than the revision q's. I think the past exams are a better indicator of difficulty - and they are definitely easier than the revision q's.
:eek: errrrrrr.i think past exams are hard, and we will have MC in ecmt this time, so ..........and for revision qs, some are hard, others are ok.. :uhhuh: i just hope the MC for ecmt wont be hard................... :eek:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Same. But if the M/C is calculations and stuff, it should be easier to eliminate answers that are wrong. I seriously don't know about these MC questions. Then again, I guess everyone is in the same position.

04er

HSC
Komit said:
04er, it seems we're always the ones screwed in this forum - whether it be Law or Commerce.

Good Luck.
ahaha yeh it seems that way =/ Good luck to you too buddy ;)

04er

HSC
Does anyone have Tig's email? I can't find it in the UOS handbook (and if it's in there, might i note that I tend to overlook things that are staring me in the face :p)

sarevok

HSC
Doesn't this exam start at 1.50? You still tomorrow morning to cram...

We don't have to remember all this shit for regression like SSX, SSY, Syx do we? It wasn't in the revision questions, or past quizzes, I though Murray said we would be given those formulas.

04er

HSC
sarevok said:
Doesn't this exam start at 1.50? You still tomorrow morning to cram...

We don't have to remember all this shit for regression like SSX, SSY, Syx do we? It wasn't in the revision questions, or past quizzes, I though Murray said we would be given those formulas.
i just emailed Tig, and I'll post his response as soon as I get it. Hopefully we don't have to remember them.

kow_dude

HSC
What!! I dont NOT think we would have to remember the formulas for SSX etc... But they can give us a table and we gotta work out what SSR, SSX etc... like in quiz 3

paztaboy

HSC
Do we have to know proportion or bayes theorem? as both of them were exempt from the quizzes. And what with the calculators? do they give us a calculator or do we have to buy the old they tell us to buy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)