eBusiness at M.U info please :) (1 Viewer)

chriskoss

HSC
Hey guys, I'm currently a year 12 student at Chatswood high, Sydney.
I am interested in doing the eBusiness course at Macquarie uni. Pretty much I am interested in Business orientated jobs and I.T together (design, graphics etc), and the eBusiness course seems like the best match for me.

I am interested to know if anybody does this course and if they could tell me a little about it, if it's right for my intrests as listed above, OR if there's any other courses (obviously besides B. commerce) at any uni I can enquire about.

Thankyou so much

Chris

vspec_greek@hotmail.com

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You looking at the multimedia strand? If so, you don't touch design/graphics all that much, its mainly HTML/Flash with smidgens of whatever else you can fit in. We're looking at improving it, but are hindered by bureaucracy.

And another thing IT does not equate to the things you listen, they fall under communications/design rather than IT. IT = networks and data structures.

chriskoss

HSC
AsyLum said:
You looking at the multimedia strand? If so, you don't touch design/graphics all that much, its mainly HTML/Flash with smidgens of whatever else you can fit in. We're looking at improving it, but are hindered by bureaucracy.

And another thing IT does not equate to the things you listen, they fall under communications/design rather than IT. IT = networks and data structures.
Thanks mate, so what do you think I should do if I wanted to get into advertising and related things like that. I'm mostly interested in going to Macquarie because I couldn't give a stuff less about stuck up, tight arsed people who think UNSW is the "bestest".

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
We run PR and stuff like that, theres also a marketing stream, but I'm not too sure, someone else could probably help you with the marketing/advertising stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)