Ebay~! (1 Viewer)

bekstah

HSC
N/A
come on now, own up, whos an ebay junky :??

Wat weird and wonderfully cheap things have u bought, or stories like if u been ripped off, didn't recieve the product etc

all the dramas~
gogogo
i've only bought two items from ebay;
router and cable modem >.<

band shirts that i want are all in teh US ://

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
I once saw pink nipple cream for sale.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I've bought a lot of shit off ebay, some good cheap clothes (new, not used thank god), i bought my mobile phone off ebay too for $350, that's the most expensive thing I ever got. Only been ripped off once when I paid for something but didn't receive it (it was only 4 bucks though) but yesss im an ebay junkie

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Yeah. I'm an eBay addict.

I've bought CD's, books, a cake tin, watches, jewellery, sunglasses, videos, DVD's......

Only been screwed over once on a CD from England which I never received. But apart from that I've had all good experiences.

payafee

HSC
ive never had any bad experiences with ebay, but someone did hack into my account once. i gave away my username and password in this dodgy email that was sent to me. pretty stupid thing to do but everything worked out in the end

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
bekstah said:
come on now, own up, whos an ebay junky :??

Wat weird and wonderfully cheap things have u bought, or stories like if u been ripped off, didn't recieve the product etc

all the dramas~
gogogo
i've only bought two items from ebay;
router and cable modem >.<

band shirts that i want are all in teh US ://
I enjoy shopping in real life. You get to be abusive to the retail staff that way.

bekstah

HSC
N/A
Murf said:
Yeah i havent come accross any such items, but then again i dont usually search the new zeland listed products...
rooooofffffl! :p

i seen glass eyes for sale o.0 and u know those stories about ebay that come on a current affair and today tonight, well my friend was saying that ebay pay people to make up these stories all for publicity and stuf, which is quite needless, coz there r millions hooked anyways, and there are those ebay pop ups so ;/

bekstah

HSC
N/A
payafee said:
ive never had any bad experiences with ebay, but someone did hack into my account once. i gave away my username and password in this dodgy email that was sent to me. pretty stupid thing to do but everything worked out in the end
yeee watch out for that, no real business or company would send customers a revalidation email, only do it if it is linked back to the actual site etc.

Arvin Sloane said:
I enjoy shopping in real life. You get to be abusive to the retail staff that way.
abusive aye :p share some of your abuse the retail staff stories with us?? ;p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I bought glow sticks. 200 of them. And the amp that's currently in my car. A few weeks later I saw the same model amp being sold for more then double the price I paid.

Overall, I believe ebay to be a good thing.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
bekstah said:
u know those stories about ebay that come on a current affair and today tonight, well my friend was saying that ebay pay people to make up these stories all for publicity and stuf, which is quite needless, coz there r millions hooked anyways, and there are those ebay pop ups so ;/
Those stories aren't made up, my friend was on A Current Affair after someone one eBay sold her a fancy iMac computer but never sent it.
Then this lady from Queensland saw her on the show and felt bad for her and sent her a new computer for free.

As for me, I've only bought a few things from eBay, and I've never had any problems.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
I didn't but it, but someone was trying to sell buckets of sand that were "blessed" by the pope???!!!!!

Also I found someone selling empty coffee jars.

bekstah

HSC
N/A
i meant the stories that are like 'selling my baby photo rights to anyone who wants to use her in an ad, besides the fact that the baby isnt even born yet' and 'selling my body or back for advertising tattoos' quote from the man: "my back is worth 75K"

:| its publicity, becoz its so weird and it makes it on to those shows, you have this huge audience once it gets on today tonite etc. perfect for advertising

Last edited:

Evansy

HSC
glitter burns said:
Those stories aren't made up, my friend was on A Current Affair after someone one eBay sold her a fancy iMac computer but never sent it.
Then this lady from Queensland saw her on the show and felt bad for her and sent her a new computer for free.

As for me, I've only bought a few things from eBay, and I've never had any problems.
i have bought heaps, well that was before i moved out, now its a bit hard, but i have bought, cds, computer games, ditigal camera, memory sticks, surround sound systems, computer parts everything really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)