Easyway (1 Viewer)

Borbor

HSC
Hello, does anyone know what it's like to work at Easyway? What the wages are like and how you applied? I was thinking of applying but then again I have NO work experience :(.

James747

HSC
From memory, you have to be 18+ to work for them, not sure why as they don't serve any alcohol.... I don't think experience is really necessary for them, but i guess you'll need to be an asian since theyre an asian franchise. You can dl an application form from their site (easywaytea.com.au) and hand it in to stores you want to work at. Good luck!

Empath

HSC
I think you need to be able to speak different chinese dialects (?) as well as English.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah you gotta know how to speak cantonese, mandarin and english if you want to work there
not sure about pay though

kow_dude

HSC
One of the workers in the easyway store between UTS adn Usyd is indian.

kc-ok-la

HSC
lol@ all the posts above

no, you dont HAVE to speak chinese of any form, however they prefer, simply because prodominate customers are chinese and also the bosses and most employees are already chinese making it simply easier to communicate and get along

wages are slightly above standard, from memory if ur around 18-20 your looking at around 14 bux ish......cant remember to tell

how to apply > simply ask like you would any job

HSC
kow_dude said:
One of the workers in the easyway store between UTS adn Usyd is indian.
yeah that guys a champ he fucked up my first drink and then gave me free topping on the next one.
But anyway as I was saying, whats with this company majorily hiring asians....sure its an asian owned company but you don't see McDonalds only hiring americans do you :<

James747

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
But anyway as I was saying, whats with this company majorily hiring asians....sure its an asian owned company but you don't see McDonalds only hiring americans do you :<
Question already answered:

kc-ok-la said:
no, you dont HAVE to speak chinese of any form, however they prefer, simply because prodominate customers are chinese and also the bosses and most employees are already chinese making it simply easier to communicate and get along

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
DigitalFortress said:
yeah that guys a champ he fucked up my first drink and then gave me free topping on the next one.
live wit it.

Borbor

HSC
haha thanks for the info, but I don' think I'll apply for a while just got a group interview for BIG W

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)