Easy ! (1 Viewer)

frederica

phat
HSC
Geez .. that was Hell easy !!

Here I am at home .. walked out after an hour.

Leon585

HSC
yeh this guy named DZ also ripped it, his expecting to top the state so dont get ahead of your self fred

chippie

I actually didnt mind it.....except for the international studies part. that was crappy as. Then again I just didnt like or understand the topic we did so....I liked the Nazi Germany question, very broad, and the WW1 Section was very easy as well!

Chelle

LOL easy.. right..

there were some great questions on germany, but shit ones for indochina.. oh well

Skull Kid

Easy As. :D I could answer both Germany and both Arab-Israeli with the same amount of ease, no matter which I chose :D So good! I needed a good test like this after Maths paper from hell...

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Guess you can tell I'm very pleased.

frenchy

That was pretty good!
The only thing i needed was more time to write about indochina, i didnt like the core study questions those were a little tricky.

simmmo

the germany one was a dream question :) broad as, i went 10 mins overtime for that coz i had so much to write. then indochina was cool coz i studied cambodia all yesterday so it was all fresh in my mind :) albert speer didnt do so well on... and ww1 was good, those first few q's were some of ther easistr hostory qs ever

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Yeah, that actually was a pretty decent test. My only problem was 'Conflict In The Pacific', as I'd spent too long on Germany, and thus had to write an answer in 30 minutes.. Managed to get 4 1/2 pages done, which wasn't too bad. Good work HTA.

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
"Geez .. that was Hell easy !!

Here I am at home .. walked out after an hour."

What the? how can you be confident about your effort if you walk out after an hour.. thats absurd.. and your deluding yourself. No offense.. that is of course, if your a writing maniac. maybe you are..

I thought it was a good one... China national study tended to repeat its own questions asking for various responses on Sun Yat Sens 3pp's.

d3adgurL

it was all goot 4 me too :D
Except conflict in the pacific.. i was basically blabbing on there and only got 6pages done..
Oh well could of been worse

is a roflcopter
HSC
hmmm
so it was about germany and ww2 and stuff?

its over guys, eeko has topped the state already :p

kdu

Good questions on Germany; Speer was a little tricky because it's easy to contradict yourself with the facts. Were you guys for or against?

Did anyone write a lot for Core - I really couldn't blab for more than a page for reliability /perspective...

soxrow

HSC
It was GOOD!!!
The WW1 stuff was fine, Russia and the USSR was fine as was Trotsky, but the Indochina question was too narrow

nikki_ice

Yesterday, I was crying my eyes out because I knew that we hadn't exactly been taught about the information concerning Germany in WW2 from 1939-1945...our real teacher left us for France for a whole term and we had to have a subbie, who only did the time line in a day!!!!

So I was sooo relieved Germany had questions concerning democracy in Weimar Germany, the events leading up to Hitler's accession to power etc...haha yeah you guys get the point...
That was the question I did anyway, and I had a few historian's views for that so I was lucky!!! Hmmm Cambodia was a bit iffy, I kinda blabbed my way in that...arghhh see what happens..I wrote about Nixon's bombing campaign "Operation Breakfast"and its long -term implications , that kind of thing...I hope that is right.

In the trial I didn't even get to finish the paper, so this time Im happy with myself. Kinda went overboard with Leni Riefenstahl, had to get 2 books lol. I hope I did ok with that..

I had a mind block for the Core question, I was getting really tired ( i left it last coz I attempted it first in the trial and I thought it was a mistake)..but I managed to get some info down, but it was hard trying to fill up the required space, i mean, what more could you write about soldiers having a snazzy time on the war front at chrissy?

Well looks like i gave u guys another essay, im sowwwwy. Its over now ...WHOOOOO!!!!

Eeko

Banned
totally agree

russia was fine
ripped off catholic 2003

trotsky another rip from past paper/catholic

indochina

FUK U BOARD OF STUDIES FUK U HARD U SLACK BITCH
30MARKS AND I U CAnT RUN JACK SHIT UNLESS U WANTED TO FALL OUTTA LINE AND FUK THE QUESTION UP

leeraff

HSC
easy easy easy

yes it was easy, but i dont understand why ppl went out early....that means you are expecting full marks....

but i dont know why you left so early i finished rite on the dot, and i was typing it(ps i type faster), therefore either i included too much or u didnt do enough???

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Originally posted by leeraff
easy easy easy

i finished rite on the dot, and i was typing it(ps i type faster), therefore either i included too much or u didnt do enough???
TYPING IT?! What school do you go to?

Isn't that an unfair advantage? If I had the opportunity to type it I could have produced double the amount! And the same BOS markers will be judging our responses by the same criteria?!?! Sorry, I just find that VERY unfair.

Last edited:

chop_suey12

Yeah I agree. What exactly do you have to do to get the luxury of typing your exam?

No wonder the guy who got first in the state modern ww1 question typed his essays.

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
yeh... at my school if you can't write for whatever reason...you get someone to scribe, which means it's handwritten and not dissadvantaging anyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)