Easy paper = Higher mark needed for band 6 (1 Viewer)

Glorious

HSC
No half marks. But let's say a question is worth 4, and you get through some or most of the working, you might get 1 or 2 marks out of four.

But if the question is worth 1, you don't get 0.5 for working. The HSC is whole marks or nothing.
Yes, I was seriously going to stab myself. I can get parts of question 10 right but I couldn't apply the cosine rule properly, despite the fact that I've always applied it right in previous exams. Yes, me the idiot sat there trying to prove the equation whilst forgetting the (x2) ... yes, that's what not writing the equation FIRST does to you. I even put a question mark because me, the genius, thought there was an error! LOL.

jamesfirst

HSC
As if this was easy... It was harder than any other papers that I did.

HSC
lol weh Got Q5 prob wrong awks...and the decibel. Fail weh

umz93

HSC
Should get around 104/120 without any silly mistakes. IMO its up to par with last years paper, so hopefully cut-off will be ~94 (Y). For the last part of the intensity/decibel question i found how much it increases whenever intensity is doubled, would I get full marks for this?

nephh22

HSC
Guys, the Band 6 cut-off will be just about the same i.e. 94-98/120. Just because question 1-8 were relatively easy to most of us, it doesn't mean that the cut-off will be higher. I mean question 9-10 definitely would have threw off A LOT of us. Expect around the same cut-off. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)