Easy marking (1 Viewer)

mystiques4

Awesome Member
HSC
So do they really mark easier in the HSC or is that just a load of BS.
Seriously, I did worse then what I thought I would do and my practices have been coming out with 11's and 12's, think thats still possible? lol..

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I would hope they mark harder than what my teacher does... and then I hope they align us all up massively so I don't get a crap mark.

bmn

HSC
So do they really mark easier in the HSC or is that just a load of BS.
Seriously, I did worse then what I thought I would do and my practices have been coming out with 11's and 12's, think thats still possible? lol..
Whether they mark easy or hard doesn't matter, as long as they all use the same standards.

I'm not sure if my school marks hard, or everyone is just terrible at English... I always get around 67%, and 3rd-5th/50...

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
I know at my school the teachers were looking to "take" marks in the Trials. It was emphasised by our teachers that in the HSC they are looking to "give" marks.

azn_satans

HSC
i dunno about if ur guys schools mark harder or easier, but i think i know that HSC will DEFINITELY mark easier than our school. ders like 91 or 92 students doing standard eng at my school and my school average is about 45-50% for every english task we had. so iono... i go sefton btw rank i think 45ish?

yeah_boy

HSC
What if your school ranks 400th? and i do well even though I'm shit, will HSC marking be harder for me?

x_symphonic

HSC
i dunno about if ur guys schools mark harder or easier, but i think i know that HSC will DEFINITELY mark easier than our school. ders like 91 or 92 students doing standard eng at my school and my school average is about 45-50% for every english task we had. so iono... i go sefton btw rank i think 45ish?
wow average 45-50 for a selective school as well O_O. Man thats surprising

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
LOL, Sefton teachers are notorious for being the harshest markers in the State. I'd say that you guys will DEFINITELY be getting higher marks.

Doesn't matter if the marking is easier of not, I don't give a shit whether I get 70/105 or 90/105. If I get 70/105, and I'm ranked in the Top 1000, I'd like it better than getting 90/105 and coming 4000th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)