Easter Holidays (1 Viewer)

Pete1555

HSC
So what does everyone plan to do during these Easter holidays? I plan on just catching up on missed homework and study notes for the majority of my subjects.

This point marks the half-way of our HSC year :cry:

So what's your plans for these holidays? Good Luck!

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Ah crap.

This thread reminded me that I have to do work.

Brb guys :p

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
I'm just doing similar stuff. Making sure all my notes/essays are up to scratch in each subject. Mainly because I want to get to the trials and not have to freak out about how much I haven't done. (It's going to happen anyway)

Gave up on getting majorly ahead, might read ahead in the textbook though.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
PRIORITIES (need to work harder on English + Maths to push my ranks for those..)
English --> Just work through Hamlet. Work on belonging creative.
3U/4U --> Questions and questions and questions.

Economics --> Holiday homework, work through notes.
Business Studies --> Work through notes mainly.
Physics --> Consolidate Motors & Gen + look through I2I.

Also need to 'mentally' get over some rather disappointing HY results. (Hopefully, my pleasing results can assist with that)

Last edited:

Hazballs

HSC
- Finish PDHPE Assessment Task
- Add some more detail and update my past notes for PDH and Biology as well as go ahead and write up notes for improving performance and search for better health
- Write 2 creative writings + tweak my maestro/belonging essay
- Not to sure about maths though, probably just do some past papers

Think thats about it

Edit: And watch all the game of thrones series :)

Aliceey

HSC
Mathematics 3u + 4U - Basically as many past papers and questions as I can possibly do, preferably the "curve-ball" questions.
English advanced - Ugh, work on my belonging creative and just make sure I make perfect model essays. Should be great fun :(
Chemistry - Past papers, revision, making sure I answer questions whilst satisfying most if not all the marketing criteria.
Physics - Same as above

Kicked back for today just hardcoring some anime but going to get into gear today though hehehe ^___^

Last edited:

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
Finish all my essay for English!

Finish my entire notes for chemistry and biology. + Practice billions of questions!
Maths 2u/Ext 1: Practice billions of questions under timed limit! - Improve my skills in harder questions!
English Advanced: Write perfect band 6 Essays for each Module + AOS- Adopt each essay to differnent questions under exam condition! Learn to master write faster in actually exam condition.

Hopefully Ace final HSC and get state rankings for each subject! Band 6 for everything.

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
I plan to do:

English Adv: Belonging Creative, Hamlet practice essays, Belonging Essay and Speech on one related text
Ext 1: Creative + Start Integrated Essay worth 40% due in exam block Week 5
Eng Ext 2: Full draft due first day back
Business Studies: Study Finance (Week 3 Finance assessment)
Modern History: Assignment due first week back
Ancient: Update notes
SOR: Practice questions
Ext Hist: Finish up research

So much to do, so little time :( Haha, Ill be working throughout this whole holidays.

Good luck everyone!

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
I will plan to do:

Finish all my essay for English!

Finish my entire notes for chemistry and biology. + Practice billions of questions!
Maths 2u/Ext 1: Practice billions of questions under timed limit! - Improve my skills in harder questions!
English Advanced: Write perfect band 6 Essays for each Module + AOS- Adopt each essay to differnent questions under exam condition! Learn to master write faster in actually exam condition.

yasminee96

HSC
MX2 hsc questions + past tasks
read stuff for english and do a couple essays
catch up notes on bio and phys
revise meiosis considering i have an entire exam based on meiosis 2nd week of school lolwat
UMAT practice

that's about it, it's only 2 weeks anyway. Basically the crap i should've done last term haha!

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
I'm just doing similar stuff. Making sure all my notes/essays are up to scratch in each subject. Mainly because I want to get to the trials and not have to freak out about how much I haven't done. (It's going to happen anyway)

Gave up on getting majorly ahead, might read ahead in the textbook though.

Ahahahahaha this did not happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)