Easter Holiday Progress (1 Viewer)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
^ thats why you watch them on youtube. :)

that site has like....everything.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
:rofl:

Welcome back ~shinigami~!! :)

Hehehe one word, 4 units of: mAtHs...(will properly finish PRELIM maths!!) ;):eek:
Hi dr baby beanie!!! I'm only back for the holidays cause BoS is too addictive.

You just reminded me, I should probably get some maths done sometime this holidays. :(

Sofstar said:
Speaking of TV, it's so hard to find something good to watch. My favourite TV shows have disappeared (temporarily?) and the changing timeslots of some shows.....damn TV.:mad1:
Do you have broadband?

Just obtain your favourite shows illegally. *cough*bittorrent*cough*

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Sofstar said:
Speaking of TV, it's so hard to find something good to watch. My favourite TV shows have disappeared (temporarily?) and the changing timeslots of some shows.....damn TV.:mad1:
Yeah reckon, Chaser's and Oprah were about the only good shows on last week.

HSC
Sofstar said:
The internet really does have everything...

zaqwerty

HSC
There's heaps I want to get done these holidays, and if I do a bit a day, I'll get it all done. Today I was supposed to start, and I did, but I didn't really do much...

Tommorow I hope to do more.

I have a bit of holiday homework to do, I might try and get most of that done.

ssglain

HSC
I'm unusually productive this Easter Holiday. I covered 2U/MX1 motion from the Margaret Grove book through 4 or 5 episodes of The X-files a few days ago. I'm planning to do the chapter from Cambridge by the end of the holiday. And I spent a fairly solid afternoon yesterday starting and, to my surprise, finishing MX2 volumes.

The good thing about a library job is it gives a reason to convince myself that I might as well make my way over after lunch and get a bit of work done while waiting for my shift to start. So today I began MX2 polynomials. I have other activities planned so I don't think the topic will be finished until the end of the week.

Since the holiday began, I've also written half of the Biology notes that I neglected to finish through the term (and I have double the amount of Chemistry notes waiting to be done). Once I finish the other half I'll have to type up revision summaries for this and the previous core topic. Leftover Christmas work feels almost as bad as leftover Christmas dinner at Easter.

Last edited:

Agywaggy

HSC
If i could be bothered to open my school bag, maybe i'll get something done, but since the holidays started i hven't touched one school book and when i do, it will be a miracle.

I should realli do some work, aye?

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
My bag broke during the exams (so many math textbooks ;)) so it's perma-open (-sort of) , oh well another reason to go shopping for "school supplies" gotta have the gear before I can start work ;)

HSC
I've started reading "Brave New World." I like it so far. :)

Yay for alcohol. I haven't aquired a taste for it yet. :( But I'm working on it. I've got plenty of time to work on it though; before I'm 18 (Feb next year.)
bringbackshred said:
And waiting for an extra year than the others to get your Ps. Turning 17 in year 12 sucks.
I've noticed that lots of the "older" people are the lazy ones, therefore are still stuck on only 2 or 3 hours of driving in their log books, on their L's. :p

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
:wave:choco
:wave: everyone.

Back to the thread topic: I've organised most of my random bits of paper and notes from all of my subjects; into subjects, and then modules, then what they are eg. "syllabus", "past papers" etc.

Oh and good night everyone. :wave:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I've started reading "Brave New World." I like it so far. :)

Yay for alcohol. I haven't aquired a taste for it yet. :( But I'm working on it. I've got plenty of time to work on it though; before I'm 18 (Feb next year.)I've noticed that lots of the "older" people are the lazy ones, therefore are still stuck on only 2 or 3 hours of driving in their log books, on their L's. :p
BNW is a great book. How far have you gotten?

I've got to read King Lear for adv... ugh.

jirwin

HSC
hmm... i haven't even tasted alcohol before and im 18 end of July... oh well im not interested in it at all.

Back to the topic:
- successfully organised a timetable of to-do lists for the rest of the holidays
- completed a small prototype of a component for my art major, still ahve to do another version tho
- caught up in my dnt diary (from the 8th of march)
- started some survey analysis for dnt - done graphs and descriptions now just have to analyse and discuss

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I had 4 straight nights over easter where i got 4 hours of sleep. Got home and got abruptly woken 13 hours into my sleep. I promptly murdered my father for deciding that it was a good idea to ring me at 12pm.

I'm not doing work tomorrow, but I may well be ordering a laptop. Sexy times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)