Easiest test ever (1 Viewer)

wesleyyuk

HSC
hey guys...that paper was fairly hard, harder than the previous ones, timing is not enough, when reading that 150 word long paragraph in q7, remembering all the details and the stress after looking at the clock...i made careless and lost 8 marks...how shit and the probability questions has taken me a lot of time to think carefully...and i dun even have time to finish the last question.......i guess people in the whole state won't do that well...except 4u people....but i dun 4u ppl can do that well as well...for those who said they can get 83 or sth..that's bullshiting..sau dei la..

SandunAAA

HSC
Too Easy (not!!!)

I killed that exam. (hehehe!)

I reakon about 83/84 or 84. oh yeah question 7 was like easier than General Maths. 14 of my friends in General came to school yesterday and sat for for the Ext 1 and they reakon it was pretty easy too, they are hoping to get atleast 80/84.

(yo incase u all haven't noticed, i im talkiing complete shit here. I reakon that exam was tough and more harder than 03, 02, 01. And about 90% of the state is with me. The poeple that find the 3U easy are all 4Us and are in the minorities. If you go around asking people less than 5% of them would say they found the exam easy and fininshed it fully and about 97% the 5% are probably posting on this forum). -serious

OMG YOU LOSER I KNOW YOU HAAAAACK!
i am leet nub pwnz0r. i pwnz0r u nubs with my leet hax and r0x0r ur b0x0rz with my knifz0r. i binkz0r ur headz0r with my akz0r and its all over for u nubz0r

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
LoL
I owned the test so hard man, itz like a I'm the last man left, and I ran out headshot everyone wit my AK wit my leet hax0r skillz, all that while I'm on 1HP. 0.1 sec to go befo the bomb blowz up I defused it and it was like, "OMG youz guyz got ownz0red, eat peniz0r."

OMG u leet m0f0 BOMB HAS BEEN DEFUSED COUNTER-TERRORIST WIN LALALALALALALAA ~!!@#
*does knifez0r dance* OMG hearing ur leet ass story has got me PUMPED!!!! TIME TO CS LOCK AND LOAD !! *BANG BANG BANG* *HEADSHOT HEADSHOT HEADSHOT* LALA !@!@#

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Speaking from experience, this years was pissweak in comparison with 2003. The 3 unit is designed to not let you finish the exam, but some of the best people were finishing 10-15 mins ahead of schedule. Last year was a much better exam, as few if any people actually finished the exam with time to spare and DIDN'T make any significant errors.

SandunAAA said:
I killed that exam. (hehehe!)

I reakon about 83/84 or 84. oh yeah question 7 was like easier than General Maths. 14 of my friends in General came to school yesterday and sat for for the Ext 1 and they reakon it was pretty easy too, they are hoping to get atleast 80/84.

(yo incase u all haven't noticed, i im talkiing complete shit here. I reakon that exam was tough and more harder than 03, 02, 01. And about 90% of the state is with me. The poeple that find the 3U easy are all 4Us and are in the minorities. If you go around asking people less than 5% of them would say they found the exam easy and fininshed it fully and about 97% the 5% are probably posting on this forum). -serious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)