Easiest subject (1 Viewer)

pc4pc

HSC
design&technology.

& my mark would be around 80 for economics if i didn't study.

Beege

HSC
IPT Hands Down

followed by general maths

This is proven by my term 1 results

IPT - 88%
Gen Maths - 82%
Business Studies - 75%
SDD - 68%
English - 63.5%

Need to work on my business report writing skills, my essay skills and my problem solving/algorithms in software

toadstooltown

1337 }{4><
HSC
N/A
andykillz said:
What i have come to realise is that the subjects more relevant to life get scaled down, whilst the less relevant subjects scale high. For example cooking/hospitality goes down, agriculture goes down while subjects like 4 unit maths go up like a rocket :p (when in your life are you going to be using 4 unit maths unless your an engineer or something?)
!

4u maths is barely scraping the surface of maths that is used in our everyday lives, even if we don't understand. You're using a computer, a lot of maths used there.

Back on topic, Studies Of Religion 1 unit was *soooooo* easy. I did my 4u and chem work in class all year, not listening to a word. Did all assignments the night before, rewording the textbook and wikipedia, walked out of my exams after I did them in half an hour. Get an internal rank of 44/110 (school was fairly terrible :p). GEt into the HSC exam, figure I may as well actually try 'cause it's the last time I'll ever have to deal with it. If you have payed attention to anything that's happened in australia in the last 100 years you can pass. It's general knowledge. Walked out with half an hour to go and got an 88/100!

I certainly didn't find 4u 'easy'. There were two in the class and the teacher hadn't taught it in a while. I found it fun though!

Japanese continuers was really easy I thought. I mean, I clocked up a fair amount of hours towards the end of it but it's the most lightweight study. Just made flashcards for every single word and went over the syllabus a lot. Did a few practice papers and got teacher to mark them.

Almost any subject can be easy if you have the right approach to it.

steban

violin dude
HSC
Japanese Beginners as i was pro at it in year 8, even after a 2 year break (didnt choose it as an elective for 9 and 10) im still killing the coarse

and general maths is sooOOo easy, and pls with the invention of graphic calculators....we dont really need to think much ahaha.

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
the leader said:
Yeah I found in year 10 that I did better in the Advanced tests than i did in the intermediete ones.. I thinks its just coz you assume the question is more complex than it really is and just go about it the wrong way (well thats what I do, anyway) and screw the whole thing up - its quite hard to dumb-down
true that. i did a test today (2003 or 4 School Certificate paper - i think) and the qs. were of intermediate level and i thought it would of been advanced level. i screwed up big time. i reckon i got 58/75 or 77.3%.
gotta improve on my time management.

tam101

HSC
gen maths, bio if you did well in juniour science and enjoyed it

mzduxx2006

HSC
erm tough question. I guess it depends on the fact that you have a pure liking or talent for the subject. I find advanced english and extension english to be quite enjoyable. not easi. as they do require work but i guess i am guarenteed such good marks cause i can crap on about it like there is no tomorrow ;). Biology is pretty easy marks aswell. and modern. can i just add them chemistry is the gheyist subject evr!!! Aw and i forgot general maths. omg i dun even study and i got 100% and 91% in my last 2 examsss. hahahah i feel sorry for people doing advanced mathsssss. :(

HSC
bored6 said:
Yeah, it's certainly Physics :/.

It has gotta be Religion 1 unit.
so why arent you first then Mr.G? last time a checked a largely oversized man by the name of BaLam beat you, ha ha ha, the man you ridicule, how ironic:rofl:

goosiegoo

HSC
General Maths, definitely.
I don't do any homework.. and i study a bit for exams, and still stay in 90+ range.

Everyone who says they think biology and ancient history is easy? I envy you. I have to study sooo much to get in 80+ range because there's so much to remember...

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
2-unit. Well so far at least.

The EASIEST subject, its so easy its almost boring.

Selmer2

HSC
N/A
I think it is better if we don't stereotype a course in a broad sense and remember it is our own idealism since there are students who browse these forums who may have neurological, psychiatric problems or a retarded capacity to succeed at this level and the like.

enzyme

HSC
I think it definitely depends on the person.
I find Advanced English, and probably Extension 1 also, very easy.
And Ancient History... yes, there's a huge amount of content, but it comes really easily to me. So I think it's personal, whatever suits you. I know if I was doing Maths and Sciences in my HSC, there's no way I'd be achieving anywhere near as well as I am now, but I don't think that means that my subjects are 'easy', just that it's what I'm good at.
People are naming Chem as easy! Wow... I hear quite commonly that it's incredible difficult, and very complex. Congratulations to those who find it easy :)

^emmie^

HSC
i think hospotality i heaps easy... in my prelims (yr 11 tests) i got like 87% without even studying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)