Easiest RTA (1 Viewer)

Prolific

HSC
N/A
Going for my P's test, wondering which is the most "leniant" RTA?

Castle hill is notorious for being one of the hardest
Richmond & Mt Druitt being somewhat easy.

I live in the rousehill area.

Blacktown RTA is closed (not sure how long for, does anyone know?)

which would you reccomend?

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
I went to the one in mounty county, and it was the easiest imo. Try to go during school hours so you sit in traffic most of the time.

You go on luxford road, bidwill and some of Rooty hill

mreditor16

HSC
Going for my P's test, wondering which is the most "leniant" RTA?

Richmond & Mt Druitt being somewhat easy.

I live in the rousehill area.

Blacktown RTA is closed (not sure how long for, does anyone know?)

which would you reccomend?
blacktown rta is closed forever, from what I've heard. apparently there's one in prospect/seven hills now. st martins village. not sure if they do p's tests there though...

Prolific

HSC
N/A
I went to the one in mounty county, and it was the easiest imo. Try to go during school hours so you sit in traffic most of the time.

You go on luxford road, bidwill and some of Rooty hill
how does mt druitt compare to richmond? richmond is nrly 2x as far away, i plan to do a few instructor lessons to get familiar with route then use instructors car.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
how does mt druitt compare to richmond? richmond is nrly 2x as far away, i plan to do a few instructor lessons to get familiar with route then use instructors car.
I havent been to Richmond but I assume there will be light traffic because well tbh not much goes on there.

imo, you don't really need an instructor if you already know how to drive. Just remember to keep bullshit turning your head every time you indicate

Prolific

HSC
N/A
Yeah apparently richmond is wide as roads with barely any traffic and roundabouts.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Or just be familiar enough with the rules and what you need to do so you pass anywhere. It's not a difficult test to begin with.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Really? I did mine at Castle Hill and I was fine.

The only real problematic part is the intersection at Merindah Road near St Michaels Primary, but they've put a roundabout there now so you'd have it easy.

swagmaste

HSC
Silver water by far. So easy to get your P's and the area in which you drive in pretty simple and all. And it's better if you have the test during school hours. So defs silver water

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Silver water by far. So easy to get your P's and the area in which you drive in pretty simple and all. And it's better if you have the test during school hours. So defs silver water

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I heard you may have to use the M4 if you do silverwater?? Is that true.... I heard stories of that....

Lucky i had mine in northern beaches where its quite easy.... (but avoid Manly since its piss hard, unless if you do Fairlight or whatever)

swagmaste

HSC
I heard you may have to use the M4 if you do silverwater?? Is that true.... I heard stories of that....

Lucky i had mine in northern beaches where its quite easy.... (but avoid Manly since its piss hard, unless if you do Fairlight or whatever)
naaaa you don't use the m4, I did it and it was really easy so yeah

titty sprinkles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)