Eas (1 Viewer)

Takuto

HSC
Anyone here know people who have been offered a position in a course with a significantly lower UAI than required through EAS? (like 5-10 points off)

and Yes, I realise that all courses are different so obviously the cutoff for EAS would vary.

In general though, I would like to know if people have been accepted into any course even though they were off by heaps.

Last edited:

Kalashnikov47

HSC
i know people got into course with EAS for a whopping 5 points below the standard cut-off~~~ i actually wonder how do i know if the university considers me eligible for EAS or not?~~~ do they send me a letter ?

ywontuend

HSC
i think universitys are currently sending emails to people telling them whether theyre eligible for EAS or not...

every uni has a different scheme but usually it is about 5 points below cut off...

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
I got one from MAQ U, it was 4 points.

Wanna know the weird thing about it?

DUDE I NEVER APPLIED FOR EAS.

WTFFF

Takuto

HSC
sdcloud69 said:

WTFFF
LOL, really.

you might have did well in relevant subjects or your school may be disadvantaged, which auto applies you for EAS at some unis ?

Takuto

HSC
Kalashnikov47 said:
i know people got into course with EAS for a whopping 5 points below the standard cut-off~~~ i actually wonder how do i know if the university considers me eligible for EAS or not?~~~ do they send me a letter ?
wow, awesome.

well, they have been sending emails to notify successful applicants. i got one from uts last week. I think you will only get it if you told UAC to sign you up for it.

Last edited:

erm

HSC
Read the booklet and you will see which institutions notify applicants on the success of their application (e.g. uts). Others don't, don't freak out.

Takuto

HSC
erm said:
Read the booklet and you will see which institutions notify applicants on the success of their application (e.g. uts). Others don't, don't freak out.
lol ohh.. no wonder the others didn't send any.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
Takuto said:
LOL, really.

you might have did well in relevant subjects or your school may be disadvantaged, which auto applies you for EAS at some unis ?
i'm not sure, i applied for commerce and was 1 mark shy of a band 6 for business studies but i thought that wasn't part of the EAS.

Yeah i went to a poor ranking school lol, maybe that's it.

HSC
sdcloud69 said:

WTFFF
gee I hope that happens to me, cos I'm sooo wishing I applied for it right about now... esp if my english recheck comes back good... cos eas could have been my ticket to vet science at usyd :(

do you think they'd still look at it if I sent it away tomorrow??

HSC
I should get one for JCU. But Qld system doing differently though, hence more points.

ShadowSwifter

HSC
I think Macq and UTS sends email notices, UNSW doesn't, you find out during the Main Round offers i think/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)