EAS points (1 Viewer)

sixteen23

HSC
Hi, i know theres been a few points regarding what the estimate to bonus points will get.

So it depends on your circumstances of how disadvantaged you are, right?

But like if you apply for three disadvantages - F01s, f01K and f01D, would you be sure to say that you would be guaranteed to at least get 1-2 adjustment points? im talking about courses in either UNSW or UTS. Or is one bonus point not guaranteed either

edit: for one of these payments my family recieves the highest level of assistancepayment that centrelink offers and i think the other two aremid level

so for like a co-op degree in UTS or UNSW (compsci/softwarengienering/IT) could I get 2 adjustment points for the selection rank?

Last edited:

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Both UNSW's ACCESS and UTS's inpUTS schemes give students a chance to receive an adjustment of up to 10 points towards their selection rank. If you are deemed eligible to have adjustment factors applied to your selection rank based on your EAS application, I believe it would be reasonable to expect at least 1-2 points like you are suggesting.

Of course, you need to remain aware of other requirements that you must also satisfy in order to be considered for an offer. For example, UTS requires you to achieve a minimum ATAR of 69 (or 80 in the case of the Bachelor of Laws).

I hope this helps! :D

sixteen23

HSC
Both UNSW's ACCESS and UTS's inpUTS schemes give students a chance to receive an adjustment of up to 10 points towards their selection rank. If you are deemed eligible to have adjustment factors applied to your selection rank based on your EAS application, I believe it would be reasonable to expect at least 1-2 points like you are suggesting.

Of course, you need to remain aware of other requirements that you must also satisfy in order to be considered for an offer. For example, UTS requires you to achieve a minimum ATAR of 69 (or 80 in the case of the Bachelor of Laws).

I hope this helps! :D
Thank you so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)