EAS points at western sydney (1 Viewer)

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
Don't rely on EAS at UWS. EAS should vary with what disadvantage you have. Last year I applied because my school was in a disadvantaged area, but I still missed out on my first preference by 4 points. I know SCU is desperate for students though and will give out more than 10 points. But by all means have a go, UWS might be more generous this year with EAS... but I doubt it :)

g_dob

HSC
i too would like to know this- could anybody whos actually received or knows of somebody receiving eas points give some advice please.

dude01

HSC
Don't rely on EAS at UWS. EAS should vary with what disadvantage you have. Last year I applied because my school was in a disadvantaged area, but I still missed out on my first preference by 4 points. I know SCU is desperate for students though and will give out more than 10 points. But by all means have a go, UWS might be more generous this year with EAS... but I doubt it
True, last year I also missed out on my first preference by 3 points... and was suppose to have some EAS points, but still didn't get through.

Malla

HSC
I'm guessing they give it where it falls due. Like 2 at the max.

einstein111

HSC
:mad1: mannn......i am also dying to know how many points uws gives out.....i got points from other uni's like uts that are more classy......however uws didn't send me anything yet and my school is also considered to be apart of the priority schools funding program. What makes this whole idea even more confusing......is that i rang up uws and a lady there told me that even if my school has an automatic eas i still have to meet the cut off for that course...or else i had to transfer a yr later......I was like " why the hell is there eas if you still have to meet the cut off?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)