eas application (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
hii im tryna finish off my eas documents to send them off by next week, but i was just wondering if im submitting for more than one category, is there gonna be one person reading thru all of my applications? because a lot of the information I'm providing overlaps, i don't want them to think that I'm lazy if I'm copying and pasting (some of the questions are the exact same across two different categories).

so i was just wondering if it's only one person who reads thru the documents or multiple people... how does it work?? thank youuu

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I think that it would depend on whether claiming more than one category of disadvantage (for example, disrupted schooling and financial hardship) would result in separate applications from UAC's perspective, or whether they would all be grouped under the applicant (in this case, you). It is more likely to have more than one person assess/process your EAS application for the former (for instance, Person A assesses/processes a claim for disrupted schooling, and Person B processes a claim for financial hardship). However, if all categories claimed are grouped under the applicant which, in my opinion, would be a more logical approach to assessing/processing applications, it is more likely that only one person would be assigned to assess/process your application.

The idea that one person would be assigned to assess/process your application would make more sense because of increased efficiency. For example, assigning 3 people to 3 separate applications would be more efficient than assigning 3 people to 1 application. Of course, should this be true, I doubt that it would prevent a person from seeking assistance when assessing/processing a particular application.

Generally speaking, there should be no issues with providing identical responses to identical questions. With that being said, I would recommend putting as much effort into your application as possible to have the best chance of a favourable outcome.

I hope this helps! 😄

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I think that it would depend on whether claiming more than one category of disadvantage (for example, disrupted schooling and financial hardship) would result in separate applications from UAC's perspective, or whether they would all be grouped under the applicant (in this case, you). It is more likely to have more than one person assess/process your EAS application for the former (for instance, Person A assesses/processes a claim for disrupted schooling, and Person B processes a claim for financial hardship). However, if all categories claimed are grouped under the applicant which, in my opinion, would be a more logical approach to assessing/processing applications, it is more likely that only one person would be assigned to assess/process your application.

The idea that one person would be assigned to assess/process your application would make more sense because of increased efficiency. For example, assigning 3 people to 3 separate applications would be more efficient than assigning 3 people to 1 application. Of course, should this be true, I doubt that it would prevent a person from seeking assistance when assessing/processing a particular application.

Generally speaking, there should be no issues with providing identical responses to identical questions. With that being said, I would recommend putting as much effort into your application as possible to have the best chance of a favourable outcome.

I hope this helps! 😄
thank uu i was mostly asking bc i have one on H01B: Illness/disability of an immediate family member or close friend and another on H03A: Carer responsibilities so like im a carer because of their illness, most of the questions are the same so im literally just copy + paste everything, idk what else to do tho
will they see me as lazy???

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
thank uu i was mostly asking bc i have one on H01B: Illness/disability of an immediate family member or close friend and another on H03A: Carer responsibilities so like im a carer because of their illness, most of the questions are the same so im literally just copy + paste everything, idk what else to do tho
will they see me as lazy???
They are mainly interested in whether your claims are valid, although that notion of validity can be strengthened with a well-written application. This, coupled with the supporting documents (where applicable) would result in a convincing and strong application, which increases your chances of receiving EAS consideration.

You could perhaps make some changes to your answers to the similar/identical questions across the two disadvantages. For example, you could focus more on the illness/disability of the immediate family member or close friend for questions under H01B, and you could focus more on your carer duties towards the person in your answers to questions under H03A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)