Earth and Env. for H.S.C 2004 (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah, we use the spotlight, then i bought the cambridge off aguy hu did it last year, the excel is also gud 4 last minute cramming, the most useful thing but is the board of studies website, ive said it b4 and ill say it again but is is so usefull
oh well, lifes a bitch
/dawso

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
ok...i think we need to get some discussion happening...get to know each other a bit more n help each other out with our earth stuff...

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by grimmo
Hey! yeah my Earth 1/2 yearly is next week. Should be ok, feeling confident> shell_bell86 was right in saying not many people do earth around the state.... i wonder how many schools ofer it?
our school offeres it but it doesnt normally run coz not enough people. they were trying to make an earth.enviro science/geography class since they are basiclly the same but there still wasnt enough people

kevvy

Originally posted by *girl04*
our school offeres it but it doesnt normally run coz not enough people. they were trying to make an earth.enviro science/geography class since they are basiclly the same but there still wasnt enough people
hmmm out of curiousity..how would that work? Would you have to sit for both tests at the end of the year?

Originally posted by addict
ok...i think we need to get some discussion happening...get to know each other a bit more n help each other out with our earth stuff...
yeah.....you're right. Only two terms to go. My class has nearly finished our course. We are just about to wrap up on our current topic which is 'introduced species'. Only one more topic to go which is environments through time or something like that. :)

dawso

HSC
shit, our class miust be so far behind, we are just finishing off caring for the country, we still gotta do intro species and enviro through time, i thought we would go through stuff quickly cause we only got 5 in the class, oh well, how bad can u fail

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
i do both, even tho they are alike in some ways, i dont see how i could be a combined class, they dont lap over THAT much...

we did intro species first, just finishing off tectonic impacts now, we spent a bit of extra time on this cos my whole class loves and is totally obsessed with all this stuff :p so still gotta do caring for the country n enviro through time

from past comments i get the impression that everyone here does pretty well in this...question, are all of your classes pretty good as well or is there a spread...i thought i was doing pretty well, but if the whole of the state is...i really need to work harder n bring up my marks more, so yeah, plz say

dawso

HSC
in my class of 5, there are two of us gettin ova 90, then the other 3 really dont do much and are down lowerish, most of the state do this as a bludge so if u r goin well u r one of the few

kevvy

well for my class, I would say that there is a spread of results.
Ranging from about 50s to 90s. Majority of the class I would say is around the 70-80 mark.

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
omg we had the funniest assessment today, we had a skills and processing thing but the questions we had were so funny. they involved peirce brosnen or however you spell his name...our teacher is obsessed with him, and we had orlando bloom doing a 'bloomong good one'. then we had tom n nicloe asking my class for advice...all of our names were in there with stats to analyze, n we had russell crowe screwing up acting n paris hilton ironing :p twas very interesting...hehe

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I'm in year 12 and doing E.E.S, there's about 14 people in my class I think. We're just doing tectonic impacts now, and have already done environments through time and caring for the country and our option topic is introduced species. However, we're doing the topics in reversed order of what we should've done AND we're not using ANY text books, lol I'll make another post about that explaining the dodginess of my E.E.S class because people find it just so fascinating (whereas I find it extremely aggravating!) but I do a lot of my E.E.S stuff on my own and make my own notes from my own research, if anyones interested in discussing E.E.S stuff and swapping notes, I could talk to you about it on MSN...just pm me and such and I'll give you my address perhaps... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)