early version of a good charlotte song... (1 Viewer)

barbie_doll

HSC
does anyone know where i can get a copy (or buy a copy) of the early version of Good Charlotte's "Say Anything" song titled "Time After Time"...? i know they released an audio for the song and then changed it for their album and renamed it but i was hoping that someone out there would be able to help me out....

thanks all in advance

spell check

HSC
barbie_doll said:
does anyone know where i can get a copy (or buy a copy) of the early version of Good Charlotte's "Say Anything" song titled "Time After Time"...? i know they released an audio for the song and then changed it for their album and renamed it but i was hoping that someone out there would be able to help me out....

thanks all in advance
if i know anything about theology, and i don't, it's probably burning somewhere in the fires of hell

propagandhi

HSC
N/A
i am strangely attracted to you veridis, whether you be man woman or beast...

i'd much rather you be a beast than ever have to listen to good charlotte and be told it is punk rock

ewwww

nerd2die7

HSC
OmGzZ i LuFf GoOd ChArLoTtE!!!!!111@!@!@!@!@!@!111333

i gO hAvE bEnJisSs bAbIeSsSs!!!!1111@###@#@!@!@2222 HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH HAw hQ Hklasjd

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
barbie_doll said:

thanks all in advance
yes in the bin with several other sell out bands such as hoobastank and newfound glory

Lorie

HSC
it might be cool to be a nerd, like milo from the descendents, but truly nerd2die, you deserve to die
although i think, i hope, i pray even that your comment was sarcasm...
hehe, its funny in either case, not neccessarily ha ha funny

barbie_doll

HSC
veridis said:
does anyone know why you'd want to get it at all?

the fact that a friend of mine wants to play it at his wedding reception means that i want to help him find out where he can get a copy!!! and having such good experiences with the people on the boredofstudies forums, i thought i might ask and see if any of you would be kind enough to help...

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
i have it
what can i say? i actually like GC. In fact, i'm somewhat obsessive about them. That said, you can rip them off all you like, i don't give a damn :)
anyways, if you want it pm me :) or you could try www.gcnaptown.com

Sasky

HSC
i luv joel... he is soooo cute. they said they'd be back around january to perform!!! Can't wait!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
geez.. sorry u have to deal with all that, barbie_doll.. juss cos people don't like a certain band they don't have to bash u for it. Your question was "Does anybody have lalala.." not, "I like GC, come and bash me" =/ IMO, I love GC they rock.. ! and no, sorry i don't have the early version of say anything.. didn't even know there was an original version.. ? you could probably d/l it somewhere, try imesh.

Last edited:

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
grrr you could say something a little more meaningfull then "i luv Joel...he is sooooo cute" there are 4 other members of the and, and they diserve a little recognition as well. Aside from the fact that Joel cute-ness(or lack thereof) has nothing to do with how good the band is.
*ends rant*

Sasky

HSC
LadyBec said:
grrr you could say something a little more meaningfull then "i luv Joel...he is sooooo cute" there are 4 other members of the and, and they diserve a little recognition as well. Aside from the fact that Joel cute-ness(or lack thereof) has nothing to do with how good the band is.
*ends rant*
Nah Becs its just i find Joel so irrrrasisstable - knowing that u find that irrrrritating - but true true, the other 4 members are as talented as Mr. Joel - i never said they werent musically, just my preference for the looks goes to him... even if 4 u there is a 'lack thereof'. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)