kloudsurfer

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
oooh good luck to mirrorball & syera.
study hard guys ! =]
Hey wat about me? I started the thread!

I need luck too! And lots of it! :(

Mine start on the 18th.

Didnt manage to convince them to have 3hr exams for chemistry and bio.Not suprised though, the sciece faculty at my school is really lazy (My bio teacher still hasnt marked my homework from term 4 last yr!!!)

vizman

HSC
kloudsurfer said:

Mine start on the 18th.

Didnt manage to convince them to have 3hr exams for chemistry and bio.Not suprised though, the sciece faculty at my school is really lazy (My bio teacher still hasnt marked my homework from term 4 last yr!!!)
lol good luck then kloudsurfer

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
kloudsurfer said:

Mine start on the 18th.

Good luck with your trials :)

Same with our science department, at least in the physics area.

Beege

HSC
I'm getting HSC length exams for my trials even though I won't cover the rest of my courses in time. I have a feeling business studies, software and maths won't finish until late next term.

Shortee

[♥]bUmp LiiKe DiS!![♥
HSC
Arghhh!! EARLY TRIALS

hey well I've got my Trials next week..and i haven't studied for anything...we don't even get to do our half yearlies...but yeah!! H E L P

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Beege said:
I'm getting HSC length exams for my trials even though I won't cover the rest of my courses in time. I have a feeling business studies, software and maths won't finish until late next term.
Really? We won't finish Business till next term but we're done for SDD and have two smaller extension chapters for maths.

Beege

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Really? We won't finish Business till next term but we're done for SDD and have two smaller extension chapters for maths.
We've almost finished the software core topics. We will be doing our option next term.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Beege said:
We've almost finished the software core topics. We will be doing our option next term.
Ah okay. We did our option last term and just finished up the two smaller core topics (Testing and Maintenance).

HSC
Heh. We've done the option and 3 and a half core topics... And I've really bludged it throuhg, yet i am still coming first. Hooray for band 3.

kloudsurfer

HSC
My trials have started!

Lets discuss! (though since im practically the only one who has them now it might be a short discussion lol)

I had english paper 1 yesterday, and maths today.

I think i went pretty well in both of them. Anyway, they are the only exams I have felt confident and adequately prepared for, I dont think im gonna go as well in the rest of them!

English Paper 2 on thursday and EE1 on Friday.

Im really hating Gwen Harwood right now.

And I can feel myself getting a cold or something...Im freaking out because I don't wanna be sick during trials!

So how are the rest of you guys going?

Last edited:

jirwin

HSC
i started my trials yesterday too.

english paper 1 - was a nightmare. my creative story was pathetic - a little kid could of done better. the unseen texts were a nightmare. the section 3 question was heaps long - i just wrote an essay i had memorised on sunday - hope it answered the question.

my next exam is paper 2 on thursday. not really prepared... only just realised how many quotes i have to remember - its going to be hard and thats only for one module, the other module is just techniques and 1 or 2 quotes.

art is on friday but its non assessible so i probably wont study that much for it.

marta macura

HSC
hej we have our trials now as well its so bad like noone else is doing it and it sucks that we have to do it now and i had my spanish speaking yestrday and english paper 1 today and tomorow i have english paper 2 and legal studies.
english wasnt too bad for the first section i went well but by the 3 section i ran out of time i wanted to kill my self

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
kloudsurfer said:

Mine start on the 18th.

oh GOSH , SORRY !!!
BEST OF LUCK KLOUDSURFER !!! =]
I`m sure you`ll pass with flying colours ^^

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
just found the draft timetable of our exams today ...
great.
i have paper 1 and paper 2 on consecutive days .. followed by .. 4u maths then 3u maths ..
AGRICULTURE has 2 papers .. both completed on the same day --> 2 hours each .. 5 min break in between .. might as well make it a 4hour exam lmao. -.-"
extension english is on the same day as ag as well .. then theres like 6 days before my physics exam ==" .. which is the last one. have no idea when chem is. xD

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
kloudsurfer said:
My trials have started!

Lets discuss! (though since im practically the only one who has them now it might be a short discussion lol)

I had english paper 1 yesterday, and maths today.

I think i went pretty well in both of them. Anyway, they are the only exams I have felt confident and adequately prepared for, I dont think im gonna go as well in the rest of them!

English Paper 2 on thursday and EE1 on Friday.

Im really hating Gwen Harwood right now.

And I can feel myself getting a cold or something...Im freaking out because I don't wanna be sick during trials!

So how are the rest of you guys going?
Aw sorry about my late luck =(
Get well soon kloudsurfer !!

Shortee

[♥]bUmp LiiKe DiS!![♥
HSC
marta macura said:
hej we have our trials now as well its so bad like noone else is doing it and it sucks that we have to do it now and i had my spanish speaking yestrday and english paper 1 today and tomorow i have english paper 2 and legal studies.
english wasnt too bad for the first section i went well but by the 3 section i ran out of time i wanted to kill my self
hey is this marta fr0m liverp0ol girls???

kloudsurfer

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
oh GOSH , SORRY !!!
BEST OF LUCK KLOUDSURFER !!! =]
I`m sure you`ll pass with flying colours ^^
Lol Thanks!

Anyway, had english paper two today. Went wellin Section 3 (Frontline) but totally bombed out on section 2 (Harwood) as I predicted. Sigh.

EE1 tomorrow. Should be fine for the essay, its just the creative peice im worried about. Stupid postmodernism....

kloudsurfer

HSC
Yep. Essay went fine, creative peice was crap lol.

And now I have to study for bio on monday. Which is quite difficult when you have a teacher that hasnt really taught us anything all year....

gowie

HSC
yeh, mine r around week4/5 and im ok with that, not pleased but not dipleased, would prefer a little more time though to recover from da rockin holidays, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)