Early Entry (1 Viewer)

leclerc16

HSC
Does anyone know how universities get your year 11 results and marks for early entries, especially Macquarie?

goodcat911

HSC
how do they consider year 11 marks between students tho? year 11 grades vary quite a bit with exam difficulty, which varies by school so is there a way that they take that into account or nah?

carrotsss

HSC
how do they consider year 11 marks between students tho? year 11 grades vary quite a bit with exam difficulty, which varies by school so is there a way that they take that into account or nah?
they take things into account to an extent, like for example ANU makes an estimated ATAR based on your grades, subjects and school but mine was off my actual ATAR by 6 points so 🤷‍♂️ but yeah the system is super unfair lol

leclerc16

HSC
its linked to ur nesa student number that u will give them, go to students online and u can see ur grades there, thats the same ones that will be submitted.
how about if you did an accelerated subject would that also come?

liamkk112

HSC
how about if you did an accelerated subject would that also come?
not really too sure, they honestly dont give that much info out, but i dont think so as they are saying "year 11 results" which i guess refers to prelims? could be read either way though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)