scully21century

Messiah
HSC
N/A
I got my letter today and got guaranteed entry into 3 courses
1- Bachelor of Arts
2 - Bachelor of Arts -B Commerce
3- Bachelor Internatoinal Studies

Its weird coz i got acccepted into combined art/commerce yet rejected for straight commerce from the commerce faculty's early entry scheme.

Not sure if anyone can help me here but I was just wondering...
I want to do an LLB, yet i missed 2 terms of yr 12 and i know i have no chance of getting good enough UAI.
Because I got into these 3 degrees though early entry, can i just choose them and then transfer to LLB later, and if so how competitive is it and what marks etc would I need. Also which one would be the best to choose in order to transfer to LLB later?

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Dopper said:
I got my Arts one today, I applied for Media and Communication BOA and I got a letter saying my name, however it I got conditional entry:

Bachelor of Arts, to get over 75 in both English Advanced and Extension History. Problem is I dont do Extension History :O What do I do?

Also with the Bachelor of Arts, is that still the Media and Communication course, I'm so confused :(
I suggest ringing them. They should have left a contact phone number on the letetr they sent you. It's possible that they mixed up your letter with someone elses. If you ring them you can confirm what's up.

Kun.huang

HSC
N/A
i GOT IN for commerce.....but i dunno how the hell i got in tho
i geuss the interview is really nice xDDD

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Hmm I still haven't heard from Engineering. Bit annoying because the HSC starts in a couple of days. I rang them up today and they said that they sent out some of them on friday, and they have been sending out the rest since. Hopefully it comes tomorow.

Matt1120

Basically a History Nerd
HSC
Finally got mine
I applied for BAchelor of Communications and MEdia Studies/ Bachelor of Arts

I olny got a conditional for B Arts. I rang them to ask what about the BComm Media studies they said i "didnt meet the criteria" which means to get the course I want I hvae to go through UAC again

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
Matt1120 said:
Finally got mine

I olny got a conditional for B Arts. I rang them to ask what about the BComm Media studies they said i "didnt meet the criteria" which means to get the course I want I hvae to go through UAC again
hey you should always go through UAC
they are completley different
BTW, if you get accepted for early entry and its not in ur UAC prefernces you wont be in the course

Matt1120

Basically a History Nerd
HSC
Leo 100 said:
hey you should always go through UAC
they are completley different
BTW, if you get accepted for early entry and its not in ur UAC prefernces you wont be in the course
Yeah i know they are different. I just meant that I dont have a conditional for the course I wanted lol So i have to do it the old fashioned way :p

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
Matt1120 said:
Yeah i know they are different. I just meant that I dont have a conditional for the course I wanted lol So i have to do it the old fashioned way :p
lol ok

chelc

HSC
yeah, i did.:)
i got a guaranteed spot for bachelor of Arts/bachelor of Commerce
YAY FOR ME.

now i just have to focus on my HSC exams. for joy, for joy, for joy.

Cheap Thrills

HSC
no law for me :(
bit disappointed...though i wasnt entirely sure that law was for me, so maybe its for the best...

cwop

HSC
Guaranteed entry for Bachelor of International Studies!!!

Now the HSC is just a formality lol

velzee

In silence let him lie.
HSC
I got two letters so far =)
BUT still waiting on Bachelor of Science (Physics).....
Whats the go?

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
I know eh. I got my letetr from Informatics over a week ago, and the B Science (Physics) is still not here.

velzee

In silence let him lie.
HSC
Js^-1 said:
I know eh. I got my letetr from Informatics over a week ago, and the B Science (Physics) is still not here.
Its so nerve racking, bah

AmyleaG

HSC
Matt1120 said:
Finally got mine

I thought I'd be the only one! I applied for B Communication and Media but only got a conditional offer for B Arts which I hadn't applied for n it was on my preferences...

so really confused I rang them n they said I didnt meet the requirements. So I'm still confused. Can I put communication and media as my first preference just in case and then if I dont get the UAI, but get the conditions (75 in english and dance) it will activate the early entry? or will I not get the early entry if its not my first preference?

Matt1120

Basically a History Nerd
HSC
AmyleaG said:
I thought I'd be the only one! I applied for B Communication and Media but only got a conditional offer for B Arts which I hadn't applied for n it was on my preferences...

so really confused I rang them n they said I didnt meet the requirements. So I'm still confused. Can I put communication and media as my first preference just in case and then if I dont get the UAI, but get the conditions (75 in english and dance) it will activate the early entry? or will I not get the early entry if its not my first preference?
I hope so cause thats what i'm doing lol O well i better get back to :read: if i want to get 75 in English lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)